Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #1

She might as well have done it on the balcony or in the bathroom or in the bathtub with discolored water.   She's not being brave by putting her hand down her shorts, she knows that's the easy way out with you perves!!

It is sad, because it is so obvious. :sad: She plays her game and the people fall for it, because they want it to be true no matter how ridiculous it actually is. Currently the girls could show their middle finger to the camera and say "Fuck you" as long as they give a show afterwards. 

No idea why kristy had this event with her BF yesterday. ... So far both girls had no issues to find places outside of this apartments for their "Real Life" moments (including sex). ... Maybe she wanted to distracted the audience about the long absence of kamilla? ...  I do not know. ... Whether they

• had hidden sex on the balcony or
  • just pretended as if they had sex to play a new part of their soap opera, 

I can only see a negative development for this apartment and RLC. .... But as long as she but her hand into her pants the day after and make shows a clear facial expression, the world is perfect. .... ::) 

BTW, As mentioned, I'm ending my RLC time and therfore also my time on CC. To keep it that way it would be nice to balance my repuation to zero or less in my last days here. For this, I obviously need some help. So please, if you do not like this post do not hesitate. :)

Start with 257. :)

• Upvote 1

It is sad, because it is so obvious. :sad: She plays her game and the people fall for it, because they want it to be true no matter how ridiculous it actually is. Currently the girls could show their middle finger to the camera and say "Fuck you" as long as they give a show afterwards. 

No idea why kristy had this event with her BF yesterday. ... So far both girls had no issues to find places outside of this apartments for their "Real Life" moments (including sex). ... Maybe she wanted to distracted the audience about the long absence of kamilla? ...  I do not know. ... Whether they

I can only see a negative development for this apartment and RLC. .... But as long as she but her hand into her pants the day after and make shows a clear facial expression, the world is perfect. .... ::) 

BTW, As mentioned, I'm ending my RLC time and therfore also my time on CC. To keep it that way it would be nice to balance my repuation to zero or less in my last days here. For this, I obviously need some help. So please, if you do not like this post do not hesitate. :)

Quite frankly MrBox I love your posts on this forum and believe as you do about what has unfolded the last few days at apartment K&K.   Your right about her putting her hands in her pants and making the world right for these guys/girls......that's all it took!   The distraction in Kami's absence is spot on in my opinion as well.   It is a sad state of affairs these days by the sound of everything or the lack there of in the RLC apartments.

I hope though that if you do drop RLC (I can't blame you there) that you continue to visit CC and comment on things.   I like reading you comments.   If you don't come back and visit, I understand that too.

• Upvote 1

Sorry to hear you are leaving Mr. Box. Even if I do not always agree with you, you are respectful.

Why would I give you negative rep's? That is beyond silliness.

Is everything alright?

Sorry to hear you are leaving Mr. Box. Even if I do not always agree with you, you are respectful.

Why would I give you negative rep's? That is beyond silliness.

Is everything alright?

I always enjoy talking with you. :) ... And all is fine here. ... :) ... Just RLC is disappointing.

The drop that brought the barrel to overflow was the hiding from Kristy and BF. ... Now, i am actually more annoyed than i can enjoy the content. That's the time to leave. I think. 

The reputation idea is just another way to say that it am no longer interrested, if people here rate me bad. It gives me the possibility to state my mind a bit more open for my last days here and should also stop me from coming back. ... It works way to slow and not as intended. ;)

• Upvote 2

I always enjoy talking with you. :) ... And all is fine here. ... :) ... Just RLC is disappointing.

The drop that brought the barrel to overflow was the hiding from Kristy and BF. ... Now, i am actually more annoyed than i can enjoy the content. That's the time to leave. I think. 

The reputation idea is just another way to say that it am no longer interrested, if people here rate me bad. It gives me the possibility to state my mind a bit more open for my last days here and should also stop me from coming back. ... It works way to slow and not as intended. ;)

I got very disheartened here as well. We all go through this at times, Mr. Box. 

And the hiding is nothing new anyway.

Don't worry about popularity though, pal. It isn't worth the paper it is printed on.

I am actually very popular and what does it do for me? Nothing.

But don't jump off the ship.

You do tend to say controversial stuff sometimes and that may turn people off. But as long as you listen to opposing opinions you should feel free to state yours. I don't always agree with you, but I read respectfully. Some people here don't do that.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, kenny1940 said:

As of 11pm pacific  us time Kam got up and left. Kristy still sleep. I think they both have checked out mentally on this project. Too busy with life as they should be.

I don't believe either one likes being based in Moscow.....................they are both travelers that like the sun and sea .  Like Christy said " Super girls don't cry, Super girls just fly " .

• Upvote 2