Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #1

11 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

An html5 version of flowplayer exists. Why RLC chose the flash version in 2016 is a mystery. My guess would be that it has to do with the watermark bullshit.

yea, that would make sense

I can get by with it, but it's hardly seamless enjoyment!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Hey Fatboyslim,,,,another day of stirring the pot I see,,,you must be bored,,,I got some yard work around my property that you can do.,,And I'll pay you in empty beer cans lolbeer.gif

Gee....so generous of you!  No pot stirring here.....just an observation!

4 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I got some yard work around my property that you can do.,,And I'll pay you in empty beer cans lol

You are all too generous I reckon Mike, I wouldn't have given more than 1/2 a bag of raked up leaves ---- 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I think you guys need to face the music and start thinking of girls names that start with the letter "K" like Kandy, Katy, Kimmi, etc etc.   It sounds like to me that Kristy is spending more and more time away from the apartment and more nights away from the apartment, meaning she might not be long for the apartment.  So the apartment was K&K originally and should probably stay that way.

Maybe they could replace Kristy with Elisa. :) .... And see: ABCDEFGHIJKLMN... the difference is not so big. E much closer to K as a A-name would be. ;)

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Yes again Eric, it looks like Kami has taken on a young Amber Angel as her new project so to speak :biggrin: 

Is she trying to teach her to get up at 4PM and stay all day on the couch looking at her phone? I don't think it's necessary because I think that Girl is already better at it than Kamila.

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, havingablast said:

You are all too generous I reckon Mike, I wouldn't have given more than 1/2 a bag of raked up leaves ---- 

But I may have to pay Harley a little bit more if he rakes my leaves while wearing his Daisy Dukesroflmao.gifrolling-on-the-floor-laughing-smiley-emoimage001.jpg

• Upvote 5

4 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

But I may have to pay Harley a little bit more if he rakes my leaves while wearing his Daisy Dukesroflmao.gif[/URLrolling-on-the-floor-laughing-smiley-emo

FFS Mike, it is breakfast time here, 6.36am Thursday and I fair near spat my coffee after seeing that. 

Have some compassion please!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

Just now, ericjeanjean said:

Is she trying to teach her to get up at 4PM and stay all day on the couch looking at her phone? I don't think it's necessary because I think that Girl is already better at it than Kamila.

Hmm. ... The trick is to get paid for it. ... :biggrin: ... Just Kristy is better: She still do not have sex in the apartment and still is paid. ... :angel: 

4 minutes ago, havingablast said:

FFS Mike, it is breakfast time here, 6.36am Thursday and I fair near spat my coffee after seeing that. 

Have some compassion please!!!!!!!

Sorry never meant for you to lose your Breakfast Lmaoo!!happy-tears-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Upvote 3

Twice in the last couple days Kami has left apartment in 17:00 hour dressed casually with black dress and high heel shoes in a bag.Both times she returned in 23:00 hour with her new friend.I'm thinking maybe Kami and new friend have some sort of steady hostess job somewhere in Moscow.Maybe meets up with her friend dressed in casual clothes and then changes into hostess clothes at place of employment.