Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #1

6 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Angel Kat is in Kristy's bed, she will getting up soon for work. Angel Jules is in the guest bed, Kristy and Angel Julia are on the couch, and Kami is in her bed alone for the first time in a week or longer.

The only thing we are missing now is Angel Amber, and most Lovely Angel Lyree. That would a be Heavenly sight.

It was nice to see all the Angels come to visit again, and Kami came home to play with the Angels as well, they all are incredible lovely young ladies.

Kami is making a real effort to get to know Kristy's Angels, she might just find she enjoy's their company as much as Kristy, as they are tight group of friends.

Most of all, It seems they want to share the Penthouse with those less fortunate than they are as long as they willing to understand the conditions of the Penthouse.

The Rider of Stars Personal Protection Services is working overtime to keep all the Angels safe and sound. 

You know Thes, that's a good point about the girls letting their friends hang out in the apt. I didn't see that. Sometimes I'm like go home! But yea its probably a good escape especially if they still live at home with the parents or no where near the laid out pad K&K has. Its the same with all the apts that have frequent guests who stay a lot.

14 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

One of them stayed in the bed and got a big hug as a reward:heart:

I thought they all ran out of the room laughing it was late for me so i could be wrong I was tired when I saw her flick the blanket so everyone got a wiff of it I loved it 

9 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Did anyone notice that one of the girls kept calling Kristy by her real name last night, I don't think Kristy corrected her

I don't think I've ever heard anyone call her by her RLC name "Kristy" either::)

• Upvote 1

peut-être vont-elles venir à Marseille ce soir, pour le match Angleterre/Russie?!!!! Marseille et le vieux port sont une zone de combats depuis 2 jours, avec de très grosses bagarres entre supporters russes et anglais!!! et ce soir pour le match, les habitant quittent la ville!!!!!

perhaps will they come to Marseille tonight for the match England / Russia? !!!! Marseille and the old port are a combat zone since two days, with very large fights between Russian fans and English !!! and tonight for the game, the inhabitants leave the city !!!!!:cry::confused:

swq7.jpg

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

Kristy really is a serial cuddler:heart:. If you lie besides her you better be ready for some groping,stroking and scratching.

I WAS GONNA WRITE THE SAME EXACT THING SHE CUDDLES AND FEELS UP ANYONE WITHIN ARMS REACH,,,,BUT DID YA JUST SEE ALL THE GIRLS COMPARING ASSES,,AND ONE OF THE ANGELS ON ALL FOURS TWERKING!!!!!:biggrin::heart::heart:

• Upvote 2