Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #1

11 hours ago, euromike69 said:

I wanna know if the entire time that Woody Woodpecker was away from Kamila if he couldn't have worked on all the shit he had to work on while he was away,,,why bring his laptop here,,and why go back to the same old habit that made her break up with you and go fuck a German sausage.

I knew he would eventually go back to his old self,,he has her now so he no longer gives a shit,,,dude do your work while you are away,,so while you get here you can spend time with your girl and off the fucking Macbook Pro.

Could it not be that they had sex while kamila was not in the apartment (the last days)? ... Having a real life is not only about the sex. ... Even kind of funny that I have to remind you about this fact. ... If he is doing his work, he might have to comply to a schedule, like to do this kind of work close to the actual shooting or someting else. ... It does not really matter, as long as it is there real life and they do not hide it away.

11 hours ago, euromike69 said:

Old habits really die hard.,,,,separated on couch,,never see them cuddling like with K&K.:huh::huh:

Strange, because they did several times. .... The only thing still missing is sex. ... It seems they changed back to the state to have this kind of event just on his place, again.

That is why i still do not get used to the idea of this apartment. To just have one side of a couple in contract seems to be kind of unfortunate or stupid. ... In more than 4 month we saw just one times real sex there with 2 girls in this place. ... That is not even close to be realistic at all. ... At least, there are now some visitors again and the apartment seems more lively. ... Let see. ... I still not give up hope. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, bookmaster8 said:

I'm pretty sure that RLC went to them and "recruited" them to come back. K&K didn't "apply" for an apartment. The contract they signed is probably very different from the one other tenants sign.

Yes. ,,, It sadly looks like this. ... :cry:

• Upvote 2

Just now, StnCld316 said:

You guys must sleep with one eye open.  LOL

I live in europe and sleeped very well last night. :) ... I even missed the event with Irma. .... Too bad. ... But sleep is important! ... :biggrin: ::)

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I live in europe and sleeped very well last night. :) ... I even missed the event with Irma. .... Too bad. ... But sleep is important! ... :biggrin: ::)

There is a video in the Video Thread of it.  It's an mab.to link with 3 Videos in it.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Thank you.That dude's a real winner.Sleeping with a beautiful model and doesn't even kiss her good bye when he leaves.

I do not think all this is that imortend at all, but if you are interresed (based on my recoding of the "auto follow" stream; i was sleeping to this time):

• 7:57 (stream time): He woke up; watched something on his mobile; snuggle up to her and falls asleep again :sleepy:
  • 8:11 (stream time): Both still asleep; he had moved a bit; no cuddel any more
  • 8:18 (stream time): Both woke up; she rolls him to the other side ::) and snuggle up with him; both fall asleep again :sleepy:

No more material in this stream for them together, because of events in other apartments. ;)

Just based on this, i would say there are a couple that is still in love. ... Because he also seems to be a nice guy, I could imagin that he just not wanted to woke her up again. ... But maybe, I am wrong and he is the devil. ... ::)  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, MrBox said:

Jeg tror ikke dette er at imortend i det hele tatt, men hvis du er interresed (basert på min omkoding av "auto følger" stream, jeg sov til denne gangen):

• 07:57 (stream tid): Han våknet; så noe på hans mobil; kose opp til henne og sovner igjen :sleepy:
  • 08:11 (stream tid): Både fremdeles sover; han hadde flyttet litt; ingen cuddel mer
  • 08:18 (stream tid): Begge våknet; hun ruller ham til den andre siden ::) og kose med ham; både sovner igjen :sleepy:

Ikke mer materiale i denne strømmen for dem sammen, på grunn av hendelser i andre leiligheter. ;)

Bare basert på dette, vil jeg si det er et par som fortsatt er forelsket. ... Fordi han også ser ut til å være en hyggelig fyr, kunne jeg Tenk deg at han ikke ønsket å vekket henne opp igjen. ... Men kanskje jeg er galt, og han er djevelen. ...::)  

He was still in bed at 9:15 when I looked in this morning. But was gone when I looked back after checking all pictures and videos that were posted on the threads. So there were plenty around at 09.45. Everything is about times