Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #1

2 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

Apart from their trip to Thailand, this apartment is almost never empty for so long. I would however gladly more downtime like this in the future if this means that they spend more time together in the apartment instead of having rotating shifts to always have one girl present. 

Hope springs eternal. lol

7 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

Apart from their trip to Thailand, this apartment is almost never empty for so long. I would however gladly have more downtime like this in the future if this means that they spend more time together in the apartment instead of having rotating shifts to always have one girl present. 

Kristy said something about a trip to Azores islands in July, Kami will go to Saint Tropez if she gets her visa on time. Plus she wants to go visit her mother with Kristy. 

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, kitek said:

Kristy said something about a trip to Azores islands in July, Kami will go to Saint Tropez if she gets her visa on time. Plus she wants to go visit her mother with Kristy. 

Like I said,sure enjoy watching empty rooms.

26 minutes ago, kitek said:

Kami to St.Tropez with or without Dima?If no Dima,maybe the German dude could show up again. lol

40 minutes ago, kitek said:

St tropez really? At the moment in France we're more inclined to kick Russians out of the country than letting them in. I guess we can make an exception for Kamila :heart:. But no boyfriend! he might be a hooligan:biggrin:.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, kitek said:

Maybe, RLC can use the time to let some real people life there for trial. ... :biggrin:

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Kami to St.Tropez with or without Dima?If no Dima,maybe the German dude could show up again. lol

Kristy would be better off going to the Canary Islands. I have been to the Azores ; nothing special there ! 

1 hour ago, MrBox said:

Maybe, RLC can use the time to let some real people life there for trial. ... :biggrin:

I looked through all the cameras but saw no one in the apartment

People living in the apartments are real people leading active way of life. They can be at work, studying, working out in the gym or simply leave to do the shopping. Pay attention to the time on you are in because it might differ from the one the people you are watching are living in.

MrNegative strikes again...

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, kitek said:

2 hours ago, MrBox said:

I looked through all the cameras but saw no one in the apartment

People living in the apartments are real people leading active way of life. They can be at work, studying, working out in the gym or simply leave to do the shopping. Pay attention to the time on you are in because it might differ from the one the people you are watching are living in.

MrNegative strikes again...

I have only written the first quote! ... The second one is not my text at all! ...This is not very nice. 

I know that is it normal that the people are not at home always. ... My issue is, that there are not having there REAL LIFE when there are in the apartment. ... BTW, the combination of REAL LIFE just outside and a extrem amont of vecation is not a good combination.

• Upvote 1