Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #1

Kristy comes quickly, I bet she would be multi-orgasmic when actually having sex :blush:

I think of her as the demi-goddess as she hasn't fully blossomed in her sensuality yet, as opposed to Leora who is in full bloom.

Not sure where I put Kamila, certainly a hint of the divine in her but I'm not convinced, a vestal (not) virgin perhaps... definitely a beauty! 

I really like Zoya too, she seems real where these others have that "unreal" quality to their beauty.... too bad Zoya doesn't have a better man.  I think she has a lot more sexual passion and drive than we see...  

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Sorry Kami,but I'm still not renewing my RLC subscription. lol

BobZ ... i'm sure Kami will be really concerned , maybe even heartbroken that you won't be watching her every move . How are you going to know if she had her daily crap or is she going to post that on some social media site of hers . 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, jamie140 said:

BobZ ... i'm sure Kami will be really concerned , maybe even heartbroken that you won't be watching her every move . How are you going to know if she had her daily crap or is she going to post that on some social media site of hers . 

So true, she couldn't care less!! :biggrin:    happy-tears-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, jamie140 said:

You can watch for me,prick.