Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #1

On the infrared camera, it's like i can see through the crotch of her panties... the back stays opaque but the crotch disappears?

If she would just spread her thighs then I could confirm this  :blush:  

She is delicious to watch, even asleep :heart:

8 hours ago, clivebb said:

it's 4 years i'm on the forum,i know exactly who is who,if i have take decision put someone in my ignore list,there is good reasons for that,don't give me lessons here pls  or you will finish in my ignore list too,thanks.

i prefer talking with only 10 interesting members here than 100 members quote my posts just for break my balls and do the cop here,i'm not interesting by that,that's why i have take decision to start use this ignore list feature.

add me in your ignore list too if you think i write too many shit here,i don't have problem with that,everybody do what they want

Mate, do as you like with your precious ignore list, feel free to add me to it, twice, if that's possible.

You might want to chill out a little though. The month off clearly wasn't enough.

Watch your blood pressure

7 hours ago, Barry Elephant said:

Mate, do as you like with your precious ignore list, feel free to add me to it, twice, if that's possible.

You might want to chill out a little though. The month off clearly wasn't enough.

Watch your blood pressure

i do,thanks for help me to clean the forum.