Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #1

7 minutes ago, Noldus said:

she went straight to the restroom

shall not initiate anything ..

but she must have had a good time there. Come out without panties and had no bra as she had when she went out.

The bottle was taken out from the restroom back to the bathroom ... shower now.

16 minutes ago, Noldus said:

shall not initiate anything ..

but she must have had a good time there. Come out without panties and had no bra as she had when she went out.

The bottle was taken out from the restroom back to the bathroom ... shower now.

Her masturbation bottle is still on her nightstand.

Where is Kristy? :cry:

If someone were to go back to the beginning of the K&K apartment and add up all the hours Kami  has spent in the apartment and all the hours she has spent out of the apartment,I bet the totals would be close to equal. That,along with the boring behavior inside the apartment are the primary reasons why I have canceled my RLC subscription.If RLC  give Kami and Dima their own apartment I will renew my subscription.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

If someone were to go back to the beginning of the K&K apartment and add up all the hours Kami  has spent in the apartment and all the hours she has spent out of the apartment,I bet the totals would be close to equal. That,along with the boring behavior inside the apartment are the primary reasons why I have canceled my RLC subscription.If RLC  give Kami and Dima their own apartment I will renew my subscription.

not sure you will see something more interesting if kami/dima have their own appartment

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, clivebb said:

not sure you will see something more interesting if kami/dima have their own appartment

Might be more difficult for them to hide their real lives if they have their own apartment or if they do try to hide their real lives it will become very obvious.They can get away with it in the K&K apartment because they don't spend much time there and have some other place to spend time together.

35 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Might be more difficult for them to hide their real lives if they have their own apartment or if they do try to hide their real lives it will become very obvious.They can get away with it in the K&K apartment because they don't spend much time there and have some other place to spend time together.

if that's happen one day than rlc give an appartment only for kami/dima,i give them maximum 1 month before they stop the relation,

i'm not sure kami want that for now,she's young and a little bit immature for that,her cell-phone is most important for the moment than to have a serious relation.

the relation they have actually is not really serious

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, clivebb said:

if that's happen one day than rlc give an appartment only for kami/dima,i give them maximum 1 month before they stop the relation,

i'm not sure kami want that for now,she's young and a little bit immature for that,her cell-phone is most important for the moment than to have a serious relation.

the relation they have actually is not really serious

They've been together off and on for probably two years and they've talked about marriage and having children.That sounds pretty serious to me.