Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #1

1 hour ago, clivebb said:

no,i'm tired to read all that shit who come from euromike team,

i hope they will add me in their ignore list too,

this ignore list is the best feature on this forum,that's why i'm back on the forum after 1 month break

yes but you come across like someone putting their fingers in their ears and shouting "la la la can't hear you"

if you are ignoring it, then why not ignore it, rather than joining in with it just to say "i am ignoring this"?

maybe you need another month off :o)

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Barry Elephant said:

yes but you come across like someone putting their fingers in their ears and shouting "la la la can't hear you"

if you are ignoring it, then why not ignore it, rather than joining in with it just to say "i am ignoring this"?

it's 4 years i'm on the forum,i know exactly who is who,if i have take decision put someone in my ignore list,there is good reasons for that,don't give me lessons here pls  or you will finish in my ignore list too,thanks.

i prefer talking with only 10 interesting members here than 100 members quote my posts just for break my balls and do the cop here,i'm not interesting by that,that's why i have take decision to start use this ignore list feature.

add me in your ignore list too if you think i write too many shit here,i don't have problem with that,everybody do what they want

2 minutes ago, Barry Elephant said:

Hey Elephant,,this is my impression of these Trolls

I was minding my own business,,when from out of nowhere they all migrated here from VV/Watchme,,,,they started attacking me right off the bat,,without even knowing who I was,,But after they got their asses handed to them,,they started crying foul,,and acted all innocent,,,and now they say they are ignoring me,,,well why didn't they all do that from day 1,,then we all could have avoided the bloodbath and bloody noses I gave each and every single one of them.:biggrin::biggrin:

JLcGZe.gif

• Upvote 2

Now back to the topic at hand,,,that was one hell of a session by kristy this morning,,she is one hell of a horny girl,,no wonder she keeps on running back to that loser of an ex,,she gets tired from time to time of rubbing one out,,,and she needs the real thing,,,,,Being horny makes us all make some stupid ass decisions,,,,,and that dude is doing the same thing too,,he probably can't get any new pussy at the moment,,so he's calling up Kristy because he knows that she is hooked on him,,,and will jump at every chance to go see him.

She is making a bad choice here,,but I say let her learn life's lessons the hard way.:cool::cool:

Being horny never makes you think rationally Lmaooo!!!:biggrin::biggrin:

tumblr_niyj0k8AMW1sfv4uko1_400.gif

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Now back to the topic at hand,,,that was one hell of a session by kristy this morning,,she is one hell of a horny girl,,no wonder she keeps on running back to that loser of an ex,,she gets tired from time to time of rubbing one out,,,and she needs the real thing,,,,,Being horny makes us all make some stupid ass decisions,,,,,and that dude is doing the same thing too,,he probably can't get any new pussy at the moment,,so he's calling up Kristy because he knows that she is hooked on him,,,and will jump at every chance to go see him.

She is making a bad choice here,,but I say let her learn life's lessons the hard way.:cool::cool:

Being horny never makes you think rationally Lmaooo!!!:biggrin::biggrin:

tumblr_niyj0k8AMW1sfv4uko1_400.gif

Considering your texts, images and movies about this apartment, this place seems to be filled with fun people that are open minded to have exciting sex all the time and are ready to share that with us. ... Extraordinarily good cast!

But every time, I go through my records, to see if I miss something during the day, nothing had happened. ...  ::) ... Every time. ... :biggrin: ... at the same time sad and funny

• Upvote 2