Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #1

4 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Then Kristy must have ears like a sonar to be woke through two closed doors, beside it never stopped Kami from talking to Dima or any other friends while Kristy slept 

Same ole same ole.....no matter what is said, people will always find a way to dismiss the truth!

3 hours ago, kenny1940 said:

this is why it appears Kam sleeps for 14 hours because she goes to bed at sunrise. she sleeps like muscians and models and bartenders and security guards sleep during the day. Careful she may bite you at night.

Kami is the girl you take home to your dog!

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, VoyeurJay said:

Those doors are not very thick at all. When Kami and friends were playing a game in the living room the other night, the camera in Kristy's room was picking up the loud conversation like it was happening right there. That evening might be the reason why Kami is being careful now.

Kristy's bed is just on the other side of the guest room wall and they never close the door to that room so the sound doesn't have to travel very far.

Amber and Kami chatted in bed when I left the job ... Now when I come home, I see Kami has a new visit. Dima sitting on the sofa with pc and it is likely one evening outside for me ..