Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #1

7 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

Kami needs to call Kristy and have a 3 way...................maybe then Dima will wake up ! Or better yet, he'll go home .

He can't handle one woman.What would he ever do with two,except maybe sit and watch? lol

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

When I saw both of them keep their underwear on,I thought sex was a sure thing tonight. LMAO

if she take 's off bra  and come next to you , normaly you can" say yes we can !! "

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, mini2012 said:

if she take 's off bra  and come next to you , normaly you can" say yes we can !! "

They do things backwards.Normally if they get completely nude they do not have sex,but if they keep their underwear on they have sex.They are weird. lol

43 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

WTF? Kami and Dima behave like a couple that has been married for 20 years,not two people in their mid 20s who are still dating.

So Ridge, I just got home and I see Dima in bed. I also see disappointing comments. Did they not get together again?

58 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

So Ridge, I just got home and I see Dima in bed. I also see disappointing comments. Did they not get together again?

Sorry took me so long.Got bored and did something else.Same routine,both stripped to underwear and b/f asleep in about ten minutes. lol

Guest beaver67
Just now, Baker48 said:

I swear, if she crawled into bed next to me wild horses couldn't pull me away from her.  How does he do it (or in his case not do it)?  I just don't understand.

they are hopeless- why bother watching them ????????