Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #1

I was watching Kami, too.  Right while coke boy was lying there, apparently asleep quickly, she walked back into the bedroom in her night slip with no panties and: first, she propped her legs up on the headboard--not far from his face; then she turned right side up and spread her legs to insert her vaginal medicine in full view of the webcam (but on night view because she had turned out the light).  Then she lay there, legs still spread in open view, with her pelvis propped up so that the medicine would not run out.  Then she just continued to lay there with the cover pulled partially over but leaving the top part of her vulva still exposed.  She doesn't appear to be bashful anymore, but he seems not to be interested.  If she has a yeast infection or some other problem, she may have told him that sex is out for the time being--in or out of RLC.  She also gave us a view (not arousing) of picking her nose. :dodgy:  Now she's on her side under the covers.  Show over for a while.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, skipp said:

I was watching Kami, too.  Right while coke boy was lying there, apparently asleep quickly, she walked back into the bedroom in her night slip with no panties and: first, she propped her legs up on the headboard--not far from his face; then she turned right side up and spread her legs to insert her vaginal medicine in full view of the webcam (but on night view because she had turned out the light).  Then she lay there, legs still spread in open view, with her pelvis propped up so that the medicine would not run out.  Then she just continued to lay there with the cover pulled partially over but leaving the top part of her vulva still exposed.  She doesn't appear to be bashful anymore, but he seems not to be interested.  If she has a yeast infection or some other problem, she may have told him that sex is out for the time being--in or out of RLC.  She also gave us a view (not arousing) of picking her nose. :dodgy:  Now she's on her side under the covers.  Show over for a while.

Very accurate description of what I saw.

• Upvote 2

kami/bf are good students,they respect good the rules when they are here,eating and go sleep faster with no kissing to each other and no touching,

the bullshit continue when they are here,reallife no way,lol

i think my grandmother have more sexual activity than these two :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, clivebb said:

kami/bf are good students,they respect good the rules when they are here,eating and go sleep faster with no kissing to each other and no touching,

the bullshit continue when they are here,reallife no way,lol

i think my grandmother have more sexual activity than these two :biggrin:

Even if they cannot have sex because Kami has a problem,Cokeboy could at least hold,cuddle and kiss her.No affection at all.

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Even if they cannot have sex because Kami has a problem,Cokeboy could at least hold,cuddle and kiss her.No affection at all.

it's 6 months kami have a problem with her pussy exept with the bottle :biggrin: it's all excuse for not doing sex here,

blowjob...oh sorry she don't know what is that

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, clivebb said:

it's 6 months kami have a problem with her pussy exept with the bottle :biggrin: it's all excuse for not doing sex here,

blowjob she don't know what is that ...

Maybe if Cokeboy showed her some affection she would give him a blowjob.She did give him a handjob before. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

Maybe if Cokeboy showed her some affection she would give him a blowjob.She did give him a handjob before. 

cokeboy and her don't want doing more sex here,in one year that will be the same shit here

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

You are probably right.That's why I cancelled my RLC subscription.

you have doing good,me too i have cancelled and not only for this reason but for many reasons,no more money for this site for me,only free cams now

5 hours ago, euromike69 said:

"The girls do everything outside"...I hear this stupid ass shit every freaking day.

AND NOW BACK TO REALITY,,,,,,GOING BY THAT DUMB ASS STATEMENT MADE REPEATEDLY ON HERE EVERY DAMN DAY,,,I'M BEGINNING TO THINK THAT WE HAVE SOME CC MEMBERS THAT MAY BE REAL LIFE WOMEN KIDNAPPERS,,,

BECAUSE THE WAY THEY KEEP ON TALKING ABOUT THESE WOMEN KEEP DOING AND LIVING THEIR REAL LIVES OUTSIDE THE APT,,,YOU WOULD SWEAR THAT IF IT WERE UP TO THESE GUYS.

K&K WOULD BE HANDCUFFED AND SHACKLED TO THE BED 24/7 365/yr ,,,,,AND WOULD NEVER EVER BE ALLOWED TO LEAVE THE APT EVER,,THEY CAN ONLY LEAVE THE BED TO GO TO THE BATHROOM AND BACK TO THE BED AGAIN,,,,,WTF!!!!

WHAT SHOULD RLC DO,,,GO DOWN TO THE LOCAL BEACH AND SCOOP UP ALL THE WATER AND SAND AND BRING IT BACK TO THE APT SO THAT K&K WOULD NOT NEED TO GO TO THE BEACH AS IT'S CONSIDERED REAL LIFE,,,,,OR BUILD A SHOPPING CENTER,GROCERY STORE,HAIR SALON,,GYM,,SCHOOL,,RESTAURANT,,CLUB,,MODELING SHOOT LOCATIONS,,,SKATE PARKS FOR KRISTY,,,,BRING THEIR ENTIRE FAMILY,,BRING THE DOG,THE CAT,,AND EVERYTHING ELSE THAT'S OUTSIDE OF THE APT,,,,,JUST PACK IT ALL UP IN SEMI TRUCKS AND BRING IT ALL INTO THE APT,,SO THEY WILL NEVER HAVE ANY EXCUSE TO EVER LEAVE,,TO GO LIVE THEIR SO CALLED "REAL LIFE" OUTSIDE THE APARTMENT.

AFTER WE BRING THE ENTIRE WORLD INTO THE NOW NOAH'S ARK OF THE APARTMENT,,THEN K&K WILL NEVER NEED TO LEAVE FOR ALL ETERNITY,,BECAUSE THEIR REAL LIVES ARE NOW ALL UNDER ONE ROOF.

THE STUPIDITY LEVEL IN THIS PLACE TRULY FUCKING AMAZES ME EVERYDAY,,,,AND TO THINK,,,,I SHOULD BE USED TO IT BY NOW.

I BET A MILLION BUCKS THAT IF YOU ASK THESE SAME PEOPLE WHAT WOULD BE CONSIDERED K&K LIVING THEIR REAL LIVES OUTSIDE THE APT,,,I BET THEY COULDN'T EVER GIVE YOU A GOOD ANSWER.

BUT LET ME TELL YOU WHAT THEY REALLY MEAN WHEN THEY SAY REAL LIFE,,,,,,,THEY MEAN THAT REAL LIFE IS ONLY WHEN YOU GET TO SEE FUCKING,,,SUCKING,,LICKING AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN,,(,ALL WHILE UNCOVERED),,,,AND AFTER THEY SEE THAT EVERYDAY,,THEN THEY WILL CONSIDER IT REAL LIFE,,,IF FOLKS AROUND HERE JUST COME OUT WITH THE TRUTH AND STOP SPEAKING IN RIDDLES,,THIS FORUM WOULD BE A MUCH BETTER PLACE,,,THEY SAY IT IS NOT REAL LIFE BECAUSE THEY DON'T SEE OPEN FUCKING AND UNCOVERED MASTURBATION,,,,IT'S AS SIMPLE AS THAT FOLKS.

I'd be glad to see the Day RLC Shuts these Soap Opera Apartments down and get back to the Basics of what they started off as Promoting Couples and their Real Life. 

Not this daily Soap Opera Garbage of Wannabe Miss RLC Pageant Contestants.

• Upvote 5