Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #1

4 hours ago, albacore said:

Yes I am sitting at the master controls now - to prove it I will ban your RLC account .....:dodgy:

Dazzle Me with Brains and Baffle Me with BS.                      Laughing.gif

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I'd be glad to see the Day RLC Shuts these Soap Opera Apartments down and get back to the Basics of what they started off as Promoting Couples and their Real Life. 

Not this daily Soap Opera Garbage of Wannabe Miss RLC Pageant Contestants.

I couldn't agree more, plus it would get rid of the people that blow everything out of proportion!

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Solution.Give Kami and Cokeboy their own RLC apartment.

RR....she is a princess in all the peoples eyes and if she and CB were in their own apartment, nothing would change.   I wouldn't watch it at all because I have no interest in watching some dude fuck his gf or wife!   But hey, if that's what you are in to......more power to you.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

RR....she is a princess in all the peoples eyes and if she and CB were in their own apartment, nothing would change.   I wouldn't watch it at all because I have no interest in watching some dude fuck his gf or wife!   But hey, if that's what you are in to......more power to you.

Well good shot of Kam again.

I admit I would like to see them have sex,but it goes beyond that.I would like to see how they interact with each other when they have to live together everyday for an extended period of time.I am still confused as to what Kami sees in this guy,so if I could see them living together I might have a better understanding of what makes him so fabulous for her.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

I admit I would like to see them have sex,but it goes beyond that.I would like to see how they interact with each other when they have to live together everyday for an extended period of time.I am still confused as to what Kami sees in this guy,so if I could see them living together I might have a better understanding of what makes him so fabulous for her.

I understand what you're saying and I wish I could comment more on the subject matter but I have yet to ever step eyes in K&K's apartment to see what transpires there and it would not be fair to either of them to comment on what few pics I've seen and what I have read about them on the forum.   You might be right, it might be interesting but that is something I will never find out personally.

So I am sitting at my computer watching a gorgeous demi-goddess, Kristy, sleeping in her white panties (she looks so good!), and on the other page, I can see this gorgeous princess, Kamila, sleeping with her bf and occasionally showing us her beautiful pussy; while on yet another page I see a beautiful woman named Ilona sleeping naked and uncovered (her body turns me on, oh yeah); then I come here and have to wade through all these people complaining, bitching, fighting with each other and criticizing these beautiful ladies!  

I watched Kristy touch herself in the tub, then again on the couch this morning!  That was glorious and worthwhile.  This stuff is not; except when it's clever and funny (happens sometimes).  Gotta go, Kamila is showing me her sweet pussy again! :blush:   

• Upvote 2