Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #1

31 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

All is well in penthouse K&K,,Kami is doing her usual talking a million miles and hour,,and Kristy is just nodding and saying Da Da Dagirl-happy-dance-smiley-emoticon.gif

A woman's favorite pastime.  Gabbing.

• Upvote 3

20 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Kristy returns to the apartment 20:39 , Kamila dresses casual and leaves the apartment after a very brief conversation with Kristy 21:01.....posted the keeper of the time substitute.

What's going on with your girls Thes?

COKE BOY JUST ENTERED THE BUILDING WITH KAMILA,,AND OF COURSE IT MADE OUR BABY KRISTY HAVE TO COVER UP,,,,,WILL KAMI GET SOME COKE IN HER SYSTEM AGAIN TONIGHT,,OR WILL COKE BOY GO TO SLEEP WITH BLUE BALLS,,STAY TUNED:biggrin::biggrin:

HE FUCKS KAMILA FASTER THEN A WOODPECKER PECKING AT A TREE,,I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL HE IS TRYING TO ACCOMPLISH BY DOING IT THAT FAST LMAOOO!!!happy-tears-smiley-emoticon.gifgiphy.gif

• Upvote 5

ROFLMAO WITH TEARS ROLLING DOWN MY CHEEKS............................ROFLMAO ........................SO TRUE IDS THAT PICTURE ABOVE...........Oh crap just a minute while I wipe eyes so I see the screen...............he is what is known as Speed Fucker !!!!!

Maybe we start to call him WOODY WOODPECKER instead of Coke Boy ????

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

The one clip I saw of them having sex, it looked just like ole woody woodpecker for sure.  That's a good one Mikey!

But he is the one having sex with kamila. ... ::) ... Similar as with Paul, it is difficult to say if euromike69 and Thestarider making make fun of him, do not like to see him and try to make him bad or are just jealous.

I think it is nice that he is there. Even if they do not have sex, the apartment is simply much more real with him there.

16 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

COKE BOY JUST ENTERED THE BUILDING WITH KAMILA,,AND OF COURSE IT MADE OUR BABY KRISTY HAVE TO COVER UP,,,,,WILL KAMI GET SOME COKE IN HER SYSTEM AGAIN TONIGHT,,OR WILL COKE BOY GO TO SLEEP WITH BLUE BALLS,,STAY TUNED:biggrin::biggrin:

HE FUCKS KAMILA FASTER THEN A WOODPECKER PECKING AT A TREE,,I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL HE IS TRYING TO ACCOMPLISH BY DOING IT THAT FAST LMAOOO!!!happy-tears-smiley-emoticon.gifgiphy.gif

Kami only allows coke boy 30 seconds or 26 strokes inside, whichever occurs first !

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

But he is the one having sex with kamila. ... ::) ... Similar as with Paul, it is difficult to say if euromike69 and Thestarider making make fun of him, do not like to see him and try to make him bad or are just jealous.

I think it is nice that he is there. Even if they do not have sex, the apartment is simply much more real with him there.

I see your point by him being there making it seem more real but you have to agree that he was like a woodpecker or a rabbit in the clip I watched.   Had that had been me, I would have taken my time and made love to her ALL NIGHT LOOONNNNGGGGG, and at the very end would have pounded the shit out of that kitty cat!

• Upvote 1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

I see your point by him being there making it seem more real but you have to agree that he was like a woodpecker or a rabbit in the clip I watched.   Had that had been me, I would have taken my time and made love to her ALL NIGHT LOOONNNNGGGGG, and at the very end would have pounded the shit out of that kitty cat!

Yes. He seams to work on a very high frequency. ... But do not miss the main point: He has the girl and mabey kamila like this approach.

Do you saw the very short or the long sex session?

2 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Yes. He seams to work on a very high frequency. ... But do not miss the main point: He has the girl and mabey kamila like this approach.

Do you saw the very short or the long sex session?

I'm not missing the main point at all, she may like it fast and hard for all I know.  If so, more power to her!  The clip I watched was pretty short.