Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #1

Just now, Barry Elephant said:

about half the time it tells me to upgrade flash, so I swap browser and its fine. half hour later I use the same browser, it tells me to upgrade flash, and I go back to using browser 1, and its fine

I though flash went out with public telephones and long playing records

ok ... that sould strange ... no idea about this issue ... sorry

35 minutes ago, Noldus said:

22:27: kristy went out!!

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

NEW ANGEL AMBER IS  HERE WITH KAMI:heart::heart:

Sometime it seams that there are doing some kind of work share ... ::) 

13 minutes ago, Barry Elephant said:

about half the time it tells me to upgrade flash, so I swap browser and its fine. half hour later I use the same browser, it tells me to upgrade flash, and I go back to using browser 1, and its fine. doesn't seem like its a commercial offering

I though flash went out with public telephones and long playing records

An html5 version of flowplayer exists. Why RLC chose the flash version in 2016 is a mystery. My guess would be that it has to do with the watermark bullshit.

2 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

Really, again?

I think that maybe she is trying to stay here more often,,and get away from her parents house,,,she is at that age were she is gonna wanna stay less and less at home.

We may start seeing a whole lot more of her.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

NEW ANGEL AMBER IS  HERE WITH KAMI:heart::heart:

I think you guys need to face the music and start thinking of girls names that start with the letter "K" like Kandy, Katy, Kimmi, etc etc.   It sounds like to me that Kristy is spending more and more time away from the apartment and more nights away from the apartment, meaning she might not be long for the apartment.  So the apartment was K&K originally and should probably stay that way.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I think you guys need to face the music and start thinking of girls names that start with the letter "K" like Kandy, Katy, Kimmi, etc etc.   It sounds like to me that Kristy is spending more and more time away from the apartment and more nights away from the apartment, meaning she might not be long for the apartment.  So the apartment was K&K originally and should probably stay that way.

Hey Fatboyslim,,,,another day of stirring the pot I see,,,you must be bored,,,I got some yard work around my property that you can do.,,And I'll pay you in empty beer cans lolbeer.gif

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

An html5 version of flowplayer exists. Why RLC chose the flash version in 2016 is a mystery. My guess would be that it has to do with the watermark bullshit.

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Cuz they are cheap bastards!

This time in need to agree. Flash is simply not a very good choice. ... Way to many security issues. :(

• Upvote 1