Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #1

Just now, ericjeanjean said:

I've seen many people talking about that, is there a reliable source for this?

The owner admin of the other board says he is part of a group that is taking it over.  BTR is his handle, he is from the UK...which might be a good hint as to the background of the group he represents.

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Maybe RLC needs to send Kami and Kristy to Barcelona for the summer so they can avoid some of the distractions that are pulling them apart.

This "distractions" are called real life. ... ::) .... There is no sense in avoiding the real life, because this is what this page is all about. ... :shy:  ... Where we are talking about real life, It is a pity that Kamilla and BF seams to have there sex again just outside of the apartment. ... :confused: .... I really hoped that this would change through the open sex they had before the last holidays. :biggrin:

54 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I seen that Eric, so soon Kristy will come home to an empty Penthouse, K&K sure have not seen much of each other since Kami went on her trip to the UAE. Before this there time together had become very limited by Kami's undying affection for the Woodpecker. I have said this before and it is becoming more apparent with each passing day. K&K are slowly going their own way, their life path does not seem to cross that much anymore, outside friends and influence's, as well work and school, have been pulling them in different directions and simply does not allow for them to be together very often.

I am happy for them both, but it makes the viewing of the Penthouse quite uneventful for us, the subscriber, who really choose, and tune in to see the interactions between Kami and Kristy. :huh::huh:

Hä, ... this sound like criticism. ... Hä .... Why? 

13 hours ago, Thestarider said:

It is beyond me why someone so unhappy with what they see on RLC continues to subscribe to a not real life site, then comes on CAMCAPS and complains constantly about about it not being real life. 

Hmm. ... Now i am confused. 

7 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Hä, ... this sound like criticism. ... Hä .... Why? 

Hmm. ... Now i am confused. 

Let me put a Key word in bold that might help dissipate the confusion

13 hours ago, Thestarider said:

It is beyond me why someone so unhappy with what they see on RLC continues to subscribe to a not real life site, then comes on CAMCAPS and complains constantly about about it not being real life. 

1 hour ago, ericjeanjean said:

They are not leaving together. I doubt Kamila took the effort to put on a bra and change for nothing so I guess it's a CokeBoy night for her.

Dima is taking Kami to his place tonight. 

• Upvote 5