fight between zoya and lev

I hope Zoya decides to move on, she deserves better.

In past threads someone translated Lev as saying they were leaving the project when their contract was up.  When that is I don't know, but it will likely be soon.

In past threads someone translated Lev as saying they were leaving the project when their contract was up.  When that is I don't know, but it will likely be soon.

I hope "they" is not the two of them together.  She does deserve better.

Zoya's art, is really cool.  I'm sure others must agree?

When Zoya, does eventually leave the house- I hope that she starts a webpage, to help her sell her work.

Perhaps 'Reallifecam' can help her become an established Artist? 

How about it guys? :)

Lev was talking about May.

Zoya still gone, I hope she stays away. Lev is going about life like he always does - he doesn't seem to miss her at all. Hope she finds someone that appreciates her and THEN returns to RLC.

As I understood from the conversation of Lev, Zoya remained in Moscow. I think they went there together.

As I understood from the conversation of Lev, Zoya remained in Moscow. I think they went there together.

Good for her, I hope she stays away from Lev (and since Lev is boring as hell, I hope RLC kicks him out soon.