Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ March 2016.

This relation between Kami and her BF is a bit strange. Kami is a sophisticated girl and this Coca and pizza boy seems too simple for her. Sometimes he looks like her pet, sometimes she takes care of him, sometimes she just ignored him. Does she want people think she can have a boy friend, because she is not really in. I don't think she is in love of him, she just pretends to be. She is more obviously in love with Kristy. Could it be that she tries to hide her lesbian side, ashamed of it and not socially well accepted.

This boy is not a threat to you, Kristy, may be that's the message she is delivering. She took this boy because she is not attracted to him and can keep Kristy...

Kami´s guy has left with several pieces of luggage at 11:06. More like a thief, without kiss, no hug, just packing and leaving. Not even a last view to the sleeping Kami.

How long will they play the game (with us)????

That´s not real life, that is scripted. Either by RLC or by Kami.

This relation between Kami and her BF is a bit strange. Kami is a sophisticated girl and this Coca and pizza boy seems too simple for her. Sometimes he looks like her pet, sometimes she takes care of him, sometimes she just ignored him. Does she want people think she can have a boy friend, because she is not really in. I don't think she is in love of him, she just pretends to be. She is more obviously in love with Kristy. Could it be that she tries to hide her lesbian side, ashamed of it and not socially well accepted.

This boy is not a threat to you, Kristy, may be that's the message she is delivering. She took this boy because she is not attracted to him and can keep Kristy...

They're just playing Head Games with the Viewers.  RLC brought them back for one purpose and that's to get more people to sign up for a RLC Memberships.

The more viewers they get for that Apartment, the more money the girls will make.

The girls have a good friendship I agree on that but that's likely as far as it's ever going to go with these girls.  The touchy feely with each other is just the part of the game plan to attract more viewers.

It was like that in the Old Apartment in Barcelona and it just a continuation that followed forward.  That's my  :twocents: of the situation.

They're just playing Head Games with the Viewers.  RLC brought them back for one purpose and that's to get more people to sign up for a RLC Memberships.

The more viewers they get for that Apartment, the more money the girls will make.

The girls have a good friendship I agree on that but that's likely as far as it's ever going to go with these girls.  The touchy feely with each other is just the part of the game plan to attract more viewers.

It was like that in the Old Apartment in Barcelona and it just a continuation that followed forward.  That's my  :twocents: of the situation.

well said StnCld316 you're someone endowed with reason.... :screwy: :yes:

Finally, a guy I think got it right................and a Newbie at that . My opinion since the affair started ! :clap: :clap:

Ok let me give my  :twocents: :twocents: :twocents: :twocents: on the situation as Mikey sees it.(Full disclaimer for the slow people,I'm not forcing my opinion on anyone,I'm not arguing with anyone,I'm just making my opinions known as I see it )

Ok let's begin:.......Yes Rlc has brought back these ladies by popular demand because yes they do read our comments and they use this site along with others,plus also the data and numbers that they have that showed the increase in viewership when these ladies were together in Barcelona.

Now this is where I agree with most folks here.

And now for the part that is gonna get a lot of panties twisted :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha:

These girls are not products like a bag of Doritos on a Super Bowl Commercial.

They are "NOT" marketing themselves for viewership :no: :no:

So let me explain why I said that and show you what my brain tells me.  :hi: :hi:

#1 If they were marketing themselves then both they and RLC would have to be the worst ever at Marketing,because for starters the apartment is completely locked for any type of free viewing,,so I don't see where this "marketing" idea comes from,,you can't market to people that can't even see your product.

#2 You never ever see either Kamila or Kristy doing any of the things that we have all seen happening in the Barcelona apartment since they left there,,the only time we see either girl naked,is when they are taking a shower or a bath,(once again if marketing themselves they suck at it)

#3 This apartment is unique unlike any of the other Apartments during or before it,,,,this is neither a couple nor a Barcelona revolving door apartment,,this is just 2 best friends who love and care about each other,and who are also loved by the masses,,,which to me is the main reason why this particular formula works,,they "Don't" have to do anything but be themselves and it just works.CC and RLFCM are just a drop in the bucket compared to the thousands of other people that watch them,,not for Girl on Girl or Nudity but just simply love watching them for the ups and downs and laughter and sad emotions,and everything that comes along with 2 best friends living together.

#4 The cuddling and stroking are also "Not" a "Marketing scheme",once again they would suck at marketing if that's all they did was just lay there and rub each others backs or legs and the only people that can see them do it are the people that are already paying the $45/month anyway.

All it takes is for one CC member to yell Scam,Marketing or Scheme,and then it takes on a life of itself and everybody jumps on the I idea that these ladies try everyday to take our money away.

#5 I just see them living their daily lives,I don't see any "Marketing" or "Scam", when all you see is the same schedule of Kristy waking up every single day to go to school or work,,Kamila sleeping until 2pm in the afternoon,then wake up and goes into the kitchen to eat and look at her laptop or her phone for a couple of hours,then either wait for her boyfriend to come over or wait for Kristy to come home to come alive and start smiling and laughing again....Kristy wakes up everyday and fixes herself and Kamila something to eat,and does her reading followed by Yoga and eating breakfast,and then she gets ready and leaves for the day,,,and the only time we see either lady naked are when they both are taking a shower,,,it's been what 4-5 weeks since they have been here and I haven't seen them go out of their way to do anything out of the ordinary to "quote unquote " Scam or Market themselves to us.(Once again if they were selling themselves as merchandise they suck at it)

#6 Kamila's boyfriend is not a RLC recruit or a plant by Kamila to throw us off her lesbian Scent,,,because once again why do the complete opposite of what she knows that we would want to see by not just sticking with the girl only formula from Barcelona(It simply just doesn't make any sense whatsoever) Most of who yell Scam can't even see the apartment because they are not paid members,so they go by what others say on CC,,,And I personally can't say something with certainty unless I can see and observe it with my own 2 eyes.

#7 Kamila masturbated only once and hasn't done anything sexual since then,and the times that she has,she has done it in the hidden bathroom or at her boyfriend's house(Not good Scamming or Marketing Strategy)And when he is there they both go straight to sleep,,whenever he tries to grab her ass,Titties or pussy she always jumps up or slaps his hands away because she doesn't want that on camera,,,he is her boyfriend but she is not comfortable with showing us that kind of stuff either never or just yet who knows,the jury is still out on that one.But I seriously doubt that they will ever do anything at this point(Another proof of no hidden scheme or marketing agenda)

#8 If for entertainment purposes let's just say that K&K were marketing themselves or RLC is trying to scam us out of our money,,,,where is the "PROOF" that they are doing so,other than the fact that they simply brought them back,which in my first statement I agreed that "Yes" they did bring them back by popular demand to satisfy its customers that are already subscribed and who are also fans of the girls,,,,,,but unless those same customers spread the word about the girls to new customers on CC and other sites like it,,,I DON'T SEE HOW THEY CAN SCAM OR MARKET TO NEW PEOPLE IF THOSE FOLKS CAN'T EVEN SEE THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE,(THINK ABOUT THAT FOR A SECOND,AND APPLY REASONING AND COMMON SENSE TO IT) :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :stirthepot: :stirthepot:

Finally like I said before,these ladies are just going about their daily lives as exciting or boring as it might be sometimes,but it really is just the way they are,,they are not running around the apartment naked for 12 hours a day,grabbing and sucking on each others Titties,Kamila masturbated Once(that we could see) Kristy masturbates faster than I can blink my eyelids :lmao: :lmao:

The only time we see any type of nudity are when they are changing clothes or taking a bath,,,they cuddle on the couch and stroke each other,,,which is nothing unusual or out of the ordinary for best friends or even sister to do,,just ask the women CC members they will tell ya.

There are no wild parties or naked twister games,or naked massages,Tittie sucking or pussy licking,,,for those that have been watching them from they came back knows that I'm speaking the truth. :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

A majority of people that stick with,and watch these ladies are not here for what is offered in Barcelona,they are just living their regular lives doing regular stuff,and the rest of us are just observers..Thank you :welcome: :welcome: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Mikey, I didn't know you could be so profound !!!!!! Perfectly said and is exactly what we have been watching develop since RLC gave us the subscriber the February present of love. You have summed it up in nutshell. Thank You Sir  :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Mickey, this slow guy just has 2 comments to make concerning your observations of these 2 girls :

1.  These girls are Marketing RLC through the pictures YOU and others have posted. The pictures are erotic enough to get

new subscribers who wish to watch and listen to the girls 24/7 .

2.  Kami has started playing with Kristy's ass and getting her horny as possible ( according to your pictures ), both on the sofa and

in bed. Kami hardly ever touched Kristy in Barcelona, it was the opposite, Kristy always started the action.

This is my opinion.......... By having the apartment completely closed and just looking at your pics and comments, RLC will get new subscribers;

maybe even me.......LOL !

We disagree when it comes to this slider,but I respect your opinion,,and listen to you,the same way you had to read through all my fancy big words,,thank you,,,we can't all think the same I guess,,

KAMILA'S HOME :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Mickey, this slow guy just has 2 comments to make concerning your observations of these 2 girls :

1.  These girls are Marketing RLC through the pictures YOU and others have posted. The pictures are erotic enough to get

new subscribers who wish to watch and listen to the girls 24/7 .

2.  Kami has started playing with Kristy's ass and getting her horny as possible ( according to your pictures ), both on the sofa and

in bed. Kami hardly ever touched Kristy in Barcelona, it was the opposite, Kristy always started the action.

This is my opinion.......... By having the apartment completely closed and just looking at your pics and comments, RLC will get new subscribers;

maybe even me.......LOL !

i think that Kamila went to the Dentists she keeps showing Kristy her teeth and Kristy is looking straight into her mouth,,,maybe a cleaning or straightening,,I noticed that Kamila was staring at her teeth the other day in the bathroom.

They are far to comfortable together to have just been together for such a short time, especially in bed when they are sleeping, they understand how give each other the space so they can sleep, and that takes time to develop.

I couldn't agree more.  That is a very good observation.  If this relationship was really new, there would be an awkwardness that needed to be worked out...I believe, as you do, that it has been some time, and has worked itself out.

If not, then they could be really comfortable with each other, which is also very nice.