Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ March 2016.

Hey mikey. How about talking after inhaling the balloon stuff? You'll sound like a real doofus then! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

And stay away from "my" Kristy!!! Actually, no, you can have her cold! I'll "take her" when she is better!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

AS WE SPEAK I'M CHECKING HER TEMPERATURE WITH MY SPECIAL THERMOMETER THAT ONLY WORKS IF INSERTED INTO THE KITTY BUT IF I STILL CAN'T GET A READING THEN I'M GONNA HAVE TO GO TO THE OTHER HOLE NEXT TO THE HONEY POT;;;;;;;AND IF THAT STILL DON'T WORK I WOULD HAVE TO RUN TO THE BATHROOM REALLY FAST TO WASH OFF THE THERMOMETER AND SHE COULD JUST PLACE IT INSIDE HER MOUTH FOR ABOUT 40-45 MINUTES :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hi: :hi: :haha: :haha: :lmao: :lmao: :nana: :nana:

Hey mikey. How about talking after inhaling the balloon stuff? You'll sound like a real doofus then! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

And stay away from "my" Kristy!!! Actually, no, you can have her cold! I'll "take her" when she is better!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Hey, mikey. It takes you 45 minutes to come inside that mouth of Kristy's? I don't think I'd hold on that long! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

And as to pics of Kami, too skinny. Not an ounce of fat and lost a little from her luscious breasts!

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF HOW KAMILA LOOKED BACK IN BARCELONA VS NOW,,,DOES SHE LOOK LIKE SHE IS GETTING TOO SKINNY TO YOU,OR DOES SHE LOOK THE SAME? :hi: :hi: :hi:

My vote: She is skinnier and better now than in Barcelona.  She is still not skinny.  She has an athletic and full figure now, without begin fat in the slightest.

GOD DAMN IT BLUE,,,I NEVER REALLY CARED ABOUT OR GAVE 2 SHITS ABOUT CAM4 OR CHATURBATE,,,BUT EVER SINCE BLUE JOINED MY ASS HAS BEEN OVER THERE MORE THAN HERE NOW,,THAT'S WHY I HAVEN'T REALLY BEEN POSTING LIKE I USED TO.

THIS IS THE LAST 2 GIRLS THAT I WAS JUST LOOKING AT. :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :lmao: :lmao: :hugnkiss:

Shot15466.png

Shot15461.png

Shot15462.png

Shot15463.png

Shot15464.png

Shot15465.png

YOU SEE THIS IS A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF WHAT I MEAN WHEN I SAY THAT,"IF THESE APARTMENTS ON RLC ARE BORING AND YOU ARE NOT GETTING YOUR SATISFACTION,YOU CAN ALWAYS LEAVE AND LOOK SOMEWHERE ELSE AND YOU WILL FIND EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT,INSTEAD OF COMING HERE AND GIVING ME A EARFUL OF YOUR WHINING AND BITCHING (NOT TALKING ABOUT YOU 1010) BUT YEAH WE HAVE PLENTY OUT THERE TO SATSIFY ALL OUR NEEDS,FETISHES,DESIRES AND WANTS

DAMN THIS GIRL HAS MY FAVORITE TYPE OF PUSSY,,,,AN ALL MEAT WET BURRITO,,WITH EXTRA BEEF :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

:yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :drool: :drool:CAM44.gif

CAM442.gif

Mikey, this is really bad when you have to say that excludes me because you know how sensitive I am!

But, thanks!

And man those girls are sweet!!!!

I have seen some on Chaturbate that would make us forget all about K & K & Rita! Some real hotties!!!

I like the one with the blue haired with braces. Makes you think she is a teenager!

NOT EVEN IF RITA HAD AN IDENTICAL TWIN SISTER,,,,,NOBODY ANYWHERE IN THIS UNIVERSE OR THE NEXT,OR EVEN A PARALLEL UNIVERSE COULD EVER MAKE ME FORGET ABOUT MY BABY :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :nana: :nana: :lmao: :lmao:

Mikey, this is really bad when you have to say that excludes me because you know how sensitive I am!

But, thanks!

And man those girls are sweet!!!!

I have seen some on Chaturbate that would make us forget all about K & K & Rita! Some real hotties!!!

I like the one with the blue haired with braces. Makes you think she is a teenager!