Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ March 2016.

I was watching this but had the sound turned all the way down.  I had no idea they were speaking English.  ?

I just assumed they would be talking Russian, and that there was no point in me doing anything else besides looking at Kami's butt.  ?

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

See I am glad I was not the only one to watch then this morning, they spoke English to each other for hour in Kristy's bed, talked about many things including men, and what they like in a man, Kami's BF and how it is not meant to be because the families are so different, Kami's depression and that she is lazy, And how to order food in restaurants. It's was quite interesting, but then I should have known what stood out was the fact that Kristy said in a joking way about she likes rockers and d bikers, and tattoo's. Then Kami made a joke about getting a dick stuck in her face which led to the I want to suck a dick in my face.

I

Is there video of this? I would love to see this so very much

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

See I am glad I was not the only one to watch then this morning, they spoke English to each other for hour in Kristy's bed, talked about many things including men, and what they like in a man, Kami's BF and how it is not meant to be because the families are so different, Kami's depression and that she is lazy, And how to order food in restaurants. It's was quite interesting, but then I should have known what stood out was the fact that Kristy said in a joking way about she likes rockers and d bikers, and tattoo's. Then Kami made a joke about getting a dick stuck in her face which led to the I want to suck a dick in my face.

I

Kristy has an exam tomorrow so they were practicing for English exam. 

• Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, kitek said:

Kristy has an exam tomorrow so they were practicing for English exam. 

Yes sir Kitek, I had figured that out, the card on the bed is a reference card. It was almost like Kristy was interviewing Kamila, Kamila's English is pretty good, and Kristy's has some work to do yet, but is trying really hard that was quite evident in watching them. I really enjoyed listening to them this morning. I have traveled a lot and always tried to learn the language of the country that is foreign to me, It is very difficult because of how the English language is spoken. There is always a lot meaning in the words lost in the translation. That is why we are so thankful for the time you and others take to help us all understand.

• Upvote 4