Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ March 2016.

Harley, she is in love with the BF, there is no doubt. He is already putting pressure on her to get married and have kids, this is something I don't think she is ready for. She keeps him a arms length so to speak. They have had several disagreements and she does not forgive easily. He is quite selfish at times and requires her to wait on him hand and foot, as he is an only child, sometimes I think he is looking for his moma replacement, and not really a wife to share his life with.

Thes, you really think he is that serious about her? he hardly knows her. Did Kitek or Yury tell us this from Kami's talks with her mother?

Well, if true that would explain her keeping him at arm's length.

I have given my lists many times elsewhere but if you want a recap.

My favourite girls:  1. Leora 2. Nelly 3. Masha 4. Ilona 5. Maya (Very close between the top 2)

Girls I find sexiest: 1. Leora 2. Ilona 3. Kristy 4. Kamila 5. Adele (very close between the top 2)

BB, you too! We know you like Leora, who else? We need alternates in case Miss RLC can not fulfill her year as Miss RLC!!!

BB sorry, it is the altheimer's kicking in again, what did you say your name was??? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Thes, I don't know, maybe? But didn't someone say that Kristy told Kami it has only been a week give him a chance?

Maybe they know each other longer but have only been going steady for a month?

They are far to comfortable together to have just been together for such a short time, especially in bed when they are sleeping, they understand how give each other the space so they can sleep, and that takes time to develop.

Thes, you are very persuasive, you convinced me. Book said the same thing. I just bring up my points and then if you guys are persuasive I am convinced.

What this all means though for them is beyond me. :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy:

1010, he comes from a prominent family, and Kami told her mom that she would not have to worry, that he could take of everything. she also told her mom they would have to live togehter for a year before she would consider marriage.

I am going to say this again, I think he is the photographer form Barceloa, when Kristy and Kami were working as hostesses in the night clubs.

I think that is when they met, and is why Kristy has the feeling towards him she does, I very well could be wrong, but the scenarios fit the timeline

Ok, mikey, figured that!

Well if they live together that will kill the apartment won't it!

The current scenario is bad enough. If they live together it will kill Kami & Kristy. I'm sure Kami knows that rlc will not go for it since the apartment is Kami & Kristy, not Kami and a guy. So my guess is that is not happening for a while.

So where is this apartment going? It had so much promise with Kami and Kristy back together. Even if they both have bf's it can work. So long as one or both don't move in permanently! The boy friend thing could end up problematical. If Kami was already dating him why get back together with Kristy then on rlc?

I hope they just started dating otherwise someone took an apartment without making the commitment to the place.

I am just going to assume for now that they are a relatively new relationship and no one knows what will develop. Any other thoughts at this point could lead towards a quick end to the apartment. Also, I would feel a bit upset that Kami came back not committed to things in the apartment.

Let's assume the best for now. i still love when they spend time together.

Mikey, Thes, Lyree, BB, I am going to bed. These 3:30 am things have got to stop! You guys do not want me sleep deprived and moody tomorrow. I will speak to everyone tomorrow. Today was a good day!