Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ March 2016.

He's alive thank God,,,,don't worry I got your back 1010 :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Guys really, you both slay me!!!

I haven't passed on, I am healthier than a horse.

Wish I went to the gym today mikey. I did my exercise bike 10 miles last night though!

I just missed the fucking thing again!!!

What did Kristy do guys, dish!

I feel bad for Kristy. She is a fifth wheel with the two couples there.

Mikey, I hope to see pics of Kristy. For your old pal, pleeeeze?

Yes I think so, the other night she was keeping her distance, but couldn't resist crawling in bed with her to make her feel better, and now she is paying the price poor girl.  :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

People will do anything for love!!! Poor girl. So we have Kami with her period and Kristy with a cold. Wonderful! But you know what they say about girls when they are having their period. They get very horny!!! Maybe horny enough to give her bf a handjob?

First contact between Kami's BF and Kristie was cold... but after her bath, she came out for a few minutes and actually said a few words to him, and visa-versa. She even laughed at something. Maybe, just maybe, this will work out.

I think I start to see the types of guys Kami and Kristy may like. Kami seems to want a strong joking type guy as a challenge for her to control (and she does like to control them). Harder to tell with Kristy, but from whom she flirts with or is friends with, I think she wants a cute calm guy not too strong not too weak. Much like her. Despite her impulsiveness and quirky nature, she really is a modest conservative calm person. She does not want someone who she either controls and certainly not someone who controls her. Kristy will not put up with that!

WITHOUT KRISTY,,THIS PLACE IS A SNOOZE FEST,,,BUT SHE IS SICK SO I'LL JUST GO LAY NEXT TO HER AND COMFORT HER.

EVERYONE SEEMS TO GET SICK THAT'S BEEN HERE,,MY BABY,KAMILA,KRISTY,NOW KAMILA'S BF,,,HE VOICE SOUNDS LIKE DARTH VADER,,I DO THE SAME THING TOO WHEN I CATCH A COLD AND MY VOICE DEEPENS EVEN MORE THAN IT ALREADY IS,,,I ALWAYS CRACK MY OWN SELF UP BY SAYING ALL TYPE OF SHIT WITH MY NEW DEEP VOICE :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: