Here we piss and moan about CC Mods

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

How are members suppose to know when a mod is posting comments as a member and when he is posting comments as a mod?It seems there are times when mods post as a member,but if someone criticizes their post they automatically turn into a mod and claim someone is being insubordinate to their mod authority.

The problem with you is that you never see the line between disagreement and aggression
I think I'm the one who lets people express themselves even if I do not agree on something, but often to promote your point you attack the person, and you're not the only one in this case
I never disrespect in my remarks to anyone even if I happen to throw small peaks
Maybe the language barrier does not allow to express correctly what I think because a lot of expression of my country is difficult to translate

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Please tell me the rule I broke on November 12 or 13 when I was banned for a day.Show me in any comment I made on November 12 or 13 in the K,K,& K thread where I broke any CC rule.

May be simply because you disrespect and especially that your remarks had in no way its place in this subject
My reflection was a simple objective answer to your comment to give an opinion
You want to turn it into a vendetta when there was no need to do it

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

So you can criticize and belittle members as much as you want,but they can't answer you back because you are a mod?Is that how the rules work?

Yes you can criticize me or the other moderators as many times as you want, as long as you do it in the right place

if i am not wrong, this is wrote in the rules of this forum

5 hours ago, ed2 said:

yes, this is the anger/frustration thread, ridgerunner is baiting you and thestarider, I was baiting you moos.... that's why we ended up in this thread

yes in this thread not a problem at all to bait me, this thread is made for that, not the open forum 

but generaly you and others don't take five minutes to thinking before writting  

51 minutes ago, moos54 said:

yes in this thread not a problem at all to bait me, this thread is made for that, not the open forum 

but generaly you and others don't take five minutes to thinking before writting  

You are the one with the aggressive profile photo,not me.Your profile photo tells alot about who you are.

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

The problem with you is that you never see the line between disagreement and aggression
I think I'm the one who lets people express themselves even if I do not agree on something, but often to promote your point you attack the person, and you're not the only one in this case
I never disrespect in my remarks to anyone even if I happen to throw small peaks
Maybe the language barrier does not allow to express correctly what I think because a lot of expression of my country is difficult to translate

You are the one who belittles and mocks members for their comments.

4 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

You are the one with the aggressive profile photo,not me.Your profile photo tells alot about who you are.

lol it's just a pic ^^ if you want i can change to a pink pony but i can't change what i am telling to you all  the time 

5 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

You are the one who belittles and mocks members for their comments.

I do not make fun of him, I just ask him a question to which he could not give a coherent answer to my eyes
I do not know you but most of the time, kami is present on her sofa doing nothing with Kaley, I do not doubt that she must have a lot of talent but I still have a lot of doubt about some information, especially that you know that I am a person who knows a lot of things

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

But the fact that you chose that profile tells me something about your attitude.

yes i am a fun guy who like Star Wars and find this bad guy have the best costume, sorry to disappoint you :biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, moos54 said:

and you, I see that you have no sense of humor

but if you want, i can finish my post with butterfly because you can't understand when i use this " ^^" 

I'm just being honest, I still think you often sound too bastant and unfriendly

1 hour ago, rebliz said:

You at the boss 

Was this humor????

I'm not out to take you, but I want you to know how your postings might be recieved

Archived