Here we piss and moan about CC Mods

34 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Follow the rules as posted and there will be no issues. You have chosen to challenge the Mods decisions many times made by all of the four Mods on the forum, and there fore you paid the price, after being warned numerous times. 

I was not warned numerous times.You are a lying.And why did you delete the comment to Moos that you suspended me for?Because you did not want the other mods to see that I said nothing wrong?

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A lair huh ? Social media posts are not allowed in the open forum, Respecting the Mods decisions without regard. Foamy, Stone, and myself, all have warned you and your friend to stop, both by PM and in the open forum.

Banned on one forum for these very reasons, and already getting the points accumulated on second forum. Drawn the attention of all the Mods, to watch your posts.

And as Always, I am liar and just picking you right ?

23 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

A lair huh ? Social media posts are not allowed in the open forum, Respecting the Mods decisions without regard. Foamy, Stone, and myself, all have warned you and your friend to stop, both by PM and in the open forum.

Banned on one forum for these very reasons, and already getting the points accumulated on second forum. Drawn the attention of all the Mods, to watch your posts.

And as Always, I am liar and just picking you right ?

Foamy and Stone have never warned me.You did not ban me for a social media post in the forum.You banned me for telling Moos that his criticism of me should be made in the "Rants and Flame Wars" thread rather than in the K,K,&K thread.  That's why you erased my comment,in order to cover your ass for unfairly banning me. By you erasing my comment I have no way to prove what I said.

We don't erase comments, we hide them, so we on our Moderators board can discuss issues, posts, food fights ect. and come to a conclusion as all moderator's have input.

The fact remains, that you were in fact warned, by all four Mods about social media posting in the open forum, and disrespecting the Mods decisions. The Admin himself has also has chimed in on this particular topic of social media as Stone put it to him for an opinion.

So you can refresh your memory, here are the rules for posting in the open forums.

3) No stalking, harassing, or posting sensitive personal or professional account information of tenants or CamCaps members. This includes their actual names, photographs from VK, FaceBook, Instagram, Twitter, or information about their outside professional sites. Share this kind of information via Personal Messages with your confidants, but do not publicly broadcast your discoveries.

4) Treat Moderators and their requests with respect. Or else.

Toolmaker and Mods at RLCF had there fill of your disrespectful behavior over there and banned you, we are much more tolerant here at CC, so what does that say about what you have posted ? or the fact you have had a couple warnings with no points included and now a 1 day banishment under your belt ?

You would think that at some point, it would start to settle in after a while, that where the real problem lies, wouldn't you ? 

@ed2 what do you think  about this comment 

And where in the RLC manual does it say that tenants are not allowed to masturbate under the covers? I hear a CC member complaining about that incessantly and no one criticizes him for that complaint.I wonder why not?

if it's me who said this, i am pretty sure you said i am bating this forum 

I'm going to talk in general, not that we believe that we think we are for other things than members concerned by the well being of this forum, but @ridgerunner, you would not have problems with the authority, in all its forms
Each time, you have to look for the conflict when you know that you are outside the rules
The rules, you have them everywhere in life, I suppose that you respect them a minimum in your life otherwise you would not be here to discuss with us
So if you get to it in your personal life, why do not you come to this forum, it's still not complicated

5 hours ago, moos54 said:

@ed2 what do you think  about this comment 

if it's me who said this, i am pretty sure you said i am bating this forum 

yes, this is the anger/frustration thread, ridgerunner is baiting you and thestarider, I was baiting you moos.... that's why we ended up in this thread

8 hours ago, moos54 said:

I'm going to talk in general, not that we believe that we think we are for other things than members concerned by the well being of this forum, but @ridgerunner, you would not have problems with the authority, in all its forms
Each time, you have to look for the conflict when you know that you are outside the rules
The rules, you have them everywhere in life, I suppose that you respect them a minimum in your life otherwise you would not be here to discuss with us
So if you get to it in your personal life, why do not you come to this forum, it's still not complicated

So you can criticize and belittle members as much as you want,but they can't answer you back because you are a mod?Is that how the rules work?

9 hours ago, moos54 said:

Please tell me the rule I broke on November 12 or 13 when I was banned for a day.Show me in any comment I made on November 12 or 13 in the K,K,& K thread where I broke any CC rule.

How are members suppose to know when a mod is posting comments as a member and when he is posting comments as a mod?It seems there are times when mods post as a member,but if someone criticizes their post they automatically turn into a mod and claim someone is being insubordinate to their mod authority.

Archived