Here we piss and moan about CC Mods

43 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I don't know man. When someone is allowed to call another member on the forum a faggot while telling him to suck his dick and is not banned because it, to me that reeks of favoritism, ESPECIALLY when this member is notorious for this kind of behavior (verbally attacking members), has been called out for it on more than a few times by more than a few members and is still allowed to post with no repercussions. 

I hate it when people sneak and talk about other CC members behind their backs,,all the while acting as if they are innocent themselves,,,when they are just as ruthless or worse than the people who they like to complain about,,Hypocrisy at it's finest IMHO:angel::angel:

Hypocrisy is the contrivance of a false appearance of virtue or goodness, while concealing real character or inclinations, especially with respect to religious and moral beliefs; hence in general sense, dissimulation, pretense, sham.

confused-face-smiley-emoticon.gifscratching-head-smiley-emoticon.gifpuzzled-smiley-emoticon.gif

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Copy what quote? I already know about the Pot calling the Kettle Black quote ,, but I gave it my twist, ,,,, OMG are you that slow ?, ,,, did you not even see that ?, ,,,, Wow! !!

Anyone reading both of our comments right now could easily figure out what I just said and can't figure out what you're doing. Dumbest, I meant Dullest tool in a broken down Shed. Wow dude ,,, Do I have to explain or dumb down everything like I'm speaking to a monkey or a 2 year old for you to understand ,,,, Is English your first language?:biggrin::biggrin:

2b56dfd7d4677acdcf12a758046db59d.jpg

I've seen people get banned for much less insultative posts against tenants, but this is against another member.... Please Mods!

23 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I've seen people get banned for much less insultative posts against tenants, but this is against another member.... Please Mods!

Fuck you Pussy,,,,,,,,You never said shit when your Boyfriend Maxipad,/MaxfuckfaceFactor/Maxfactor was talking shit and calling me names,,,,,,,,Actually you quoted one of his comments,,,,to help him diss me,,,, he must have promised to let you suck his dick too like Harley did,,,,you worthless whore,,anything to get some dick in your ass you are willing to betray me:biggrin::biggrin:

As long as I'm the one getting dissed you are fine with it and keep your bitch ass quiet but as soon as I say something about your lovers you come running like a little bitch to their rescue,,,,,I can't blame you though you will do anything for Dick and Attention:biggrin::biggrin:

On 6/23/2017 at 6:53 PM, ed2 said:

@maxfactor, I know how hard it is not to, exspecially this guy, but do not get insultive towards other member.

Listen to Mark Twain, don't argue with him.

14 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Actually you quoted one of his comments

No, I quoted your post, with the quote of Mark Twain.

Actually, both now and then, I reported maxfactor's posts too!

6 minutes ago, ed2 said:

No, I quoted your post, with the quote of Mark Twain.

Actually, both now and then, I reported maxfactor's posts too!

Your Boyfriend is going to whoop your ass for having him reported,,,you wait till he gets out of Jail,,,,,You should know what people fresh out of jail love to do,,,you better go make sure you got plenty of Lube.:biggrin::biggrin:

By the way you just let everyone know that you are a snitch,,,so thank you,,,,now we know at least one of you.::)::)

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, moos54 said:

have you a health problem? Because you repeat the same thing too much time ^^

You are a moderator, moos54.

Of course, as a member of the forum you are entiteled to your opinions, but I have to agree with @HarleyFatboy if you cannot accept people having critical opinions you should maybe not be a moderator.

Look at your own posts moos54, you could not accept accusations against Lola, but here you accuse HarleyFatboy of having a health problem. Wish I understood your line of moderation here!

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

You are a moderator, moos54.

Of course, as a member of the forum you are entiteled to your opinions, but I have to agree with @HarleyFatboy if you cannot accept people having critical opinions you should maybe not be a moderator.

Look at your own posts moos54, you could not accept accusations against Lola, but here you accuse HarleyFatboy of having a health problem. Wish I understood your line of moderation here!

what? i give my opinion too and because i am mod i don't have the right for doing this, you are joking right 

Harley is a joke all by himself, he does not know the word "RESPECT" 
When he makes more constructive phrases, than to speak ill of everything he does not see and do not know, then maybe I will stop giving my opinion

Most of the time I let it sink but occasionally when I see certain drift, like insulting girls, why I could not give my opinion and put things back in their contexts (I did well before becoming a moderator, why I will change)

You may disagree with me, but most of you who speak faster than you should know nothing about the lives of the girls and allow themselves some excesses that I do not condone, I could abuse my position because I have the power, but not instead I try a dialogue by giving my vision of things, which I hope will bring it a little closer to reality and not your human fantasies frustrate

If you want to talk about Lola, she has not had an easy life and the person who is with her in the living room is simply her Father
Now if you prefer that everyone insults her because she decided to have fun in Barcelona, it is you and your conscience that it looks,  mine allows me to be able to look at myself in the mirror every morning

4 hours ago, moos54 said:

what? i give my opinion too and because i am mod i don't have the right for doing this, you are joking right 

Harley is a joke all by himself, he does not know the word "RESPECT" 
When he makes more constructive phrases, than to speak ill of everything he does not see and do not know, then maybe I will stop giving my opinion

Most of the time I let it sink but occasionally when I see certain drift, like insulting girls, why I could not give my opinion and put things back in their contexts (I did well before becoming a moderator, why I will change)

You may disagree with me, but most of you who speak faster than you should know nothing about the lives of the girls and allow themselves some excesses that I do not condone, I could abuse my position because I have the power, but not instead I try a dialogue by giving my vision of things, which I hope will bring it a little closer to reality and not your human fantasies frustrate

If you want to talk about Lola, she has not had an easy life and the person who is with her in the living room is simply her Father
Now if you prefer that everyone insults her because she decided to have fun in Barcelona, it is you and your conscience that it looks,  mine allows me to be able to look at myself in the mirror every morning

OK, I was unfair judging you as a moderator moos54, sorry for that! You didn't take advantage of your powers as moderator at all, but simply stated your opinion.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to accuse you of that, I just very much dissagree with your statements.

This is a forum is dedicated to discussing the lifes we observe on RLC. I don't see anything wrong with criticizing or judging Lola.

I don't follow the girls' outside life, I don't know their life situation. I never assumed persons who come to live on a voyeur to be all innocent angels, so I feel no obligation to defend their reputation.

I don't judge anyone for coming to Barcelona to have fun at all, but is rather in fact happy that they do. The thing I judge them on, is hiding and keeping all the real out of the apartments, or off cam, while only doing some stupid faked shows on cam.

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

OK, I was unfair judging you as a moderator moos54, sorry for that! You didn't take advantage of your powers as moderator at all, but simply stated your opinion.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to accuse you of that, I just very much dissagree with your statements.

This is a forum is dedicated to discussing the lifes we observe on RLC. I don't see anything wrong with criticizing or judging Lola.

I don't follow the girls' outside life, I don't know their life situation. I never assumed persons who come to live on a voyeur to be all innocent angels, so I feel no obligation to defend their reputation.

I don't judge anyone for coming to Barcelona to have fun at all, but is rather in fact happy that they do. The thing I judge them on, is hiding and keeping all the real out of the apartments, or off cam, while only doing some stupid faked shows on cam.

Just with this sentence you summarized everything
The problem is that those who criticize as you say are not the ones who one can see
They come here, spit their venom to pass the time and wait to see if someone bites has the hammone they tend

I am not against criticism when these are justified and that it does not exceed a certain framework
At the moment I can tell you that most of the comments are extreme limits but I see that it does not shock any more than that
On the contrary you prefer to jump on my comment rather than another

Must not forget that words can hurt and treat different girls of this kind can not be tolerated in MY view , this could be assimilated to a kind of moral harassment, and I that I do not endorse either, I only commit my vision by saying that

Before being the moderator, I am above all a member, a man, who has principles and values inculcated by a certain education
And to say hard about women is not one

Yes Moos54,,the ones who usually talk the most shit are the ones who are not even members of RLC,,they just base their judgements on what others say about the Apts.

It's one thing to have constructive criticism,,but when I see the same fuckers saying the exact same shit every fucking day then they lose all validity,,,and you then know that they are just saying shit because they love talking shit about females in general..... Most of CC is filled with Old guys who haven't gotten any pussy in decades,,so they come here to let out their frustrations on the ladies and the rest of us.

Sitting in front of their computers all freaking day with their limp old dicks in their hands waiting to jack off to some naked pussy and Titties,,,and when the ladies don't give them what they want then the rest of us gotta suffer through all the crying and Bitching for the rest of the day and week,,,, That's why they especially complain the most when these women leave for the day or night,,they sound like a jealous Bf trying to control every move these women make,,,,Wahhh Wahhh Wahhh like babies crying over females who don't belong to anyone of us.:angel:

12 minutes ago, moos54 said:

The problem is that those who criticize as you say are not the ones who one can see
They come here, spit their venom to pass the time and wait to see if someone bites has the hammone they tend

I am not against criticism when these are justified and that it does not exceed a certain framework
At the moment I can tell you that most of the comments are extreme limits but I see that it does not shock any more than that

Must not forget that words can hurt and treat different girls of this kind can not be tolerated in MY view , this could be assimilated to a kind of moral harassment, and I that I do not endorse either, I only commit my vision by saying that

Before being the moderator, I am above all a member, a man, who has principles and values inculcated by a certain education

14 minutes ago, moos54 said:

As I said, I regret attacking you, and attacking your right to express your views, I'm very sorry for that!

We still dissagree, I think opinions should be welcomed on a forum. I ca see that a few members only post negative to troll with others, but we are other members, myself and I know several others, if we just objectively state an opnion, for example thinking that hiding is wrong, we get attacked. A small group of members do not accept this, making fun of us, or they accuse us of being trolls, saying we are only posting to "insult" the tenants, because we hate all women, and our lifes are misserable.

I never saw a moderator say anything about their, but moderators often join in to say we cannot judge or criticize the girls.... The only thing I can make out of that, criticizing RLC and its tenants is not accepted, but personal attacks against those having critical opinions is fully accepted!!?

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

As I said, I regret attacking you, and attacking your right to express your views, I'm very sorry for that!

We still dissagree, I think opinions should be welcomed on a forum. I ca see that a few members only post negative to troll with others, but we are other members, myself and I know several others, if we just objectively state an opnion, for example thinking that hiding is wrong, we get attacked. A small group of members do not accept this, making fun of us, or they accuse us of being trolls, saying we are only posting to "insult" the tenants, because we hate all women, and our lifes are misserable.

I never saw a moderator say anything about their, but moderators often join in to say we cannot judge or criticize the girls.... The only thing I can make out of that, criticizing RLC and its tenants is not accepted, but personal attacks against those having critical opinions is fully accepted!!?

You think really about Harley has the same view of you, let me laugh 

Archived