Here we piss and moan about CC Mods

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

If you become a Premium Member than you'll have all the abilities to Delete or Edit your Comments if something was made in Error. You'll also be able to see all who gave you likes instead of just a couple names showing. Plus you'll have access to all the Premium Members Boards and the Attachments Center and a few other Features that goes along with being a Premium Member. 

ah I was a premium member but let it slip that explains it ,thanks actually I'm one of the old timers here I came on board when Lora was ready to pop talk about a shitty apt and even worse cameras the first week I came on board maya and stepan were on vacation and anton was gone for a week so nothing with Alina then you had the pregnant lora,so 7 apts and 3 nothing happening and people bitch about RLC now lol

• Like 2

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

One piece of advice ole' boy, be careful what you ask for, as when the hammer swings, it swings with heavy blows in all directions without regard. Now lets either get on topic or move on to another thread !!!

What do you mean?

I was talking about constant personal attacks!

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

What do you mean?

I was talking about constant personal attacks!

Interesting,,, and you don't feel like you attacked the Moderators of this forum ? That is a personal attack as well ed2, and more over is against the rules without discussion, so be glad we all were in a good mood tonight. 

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Interesting,,, and you don't feel like you attacked the Moderators of this forum ? That is a personal attack as well ed2, and more over is against the rules with out discussion, so be glad we all were in a good mood tonight. 

It was not my intention, sorry!

I were trying to..., never mind, I'm tired of getting missunderstood, and arguing

10 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I thought the purpose of this thread was to have a place where CC members could complain about Mods.But if you complain on this thread,Mods threaten to ban you?:huh:

I don't ban anybody here unless they, post CP, Spam, or threats to members or tenants.

Because, for what goes on here,  frankly, Scarlett, I don't give a damn.

Whatever anybody says here is their own business: if it's a complaint with constructive criticism attached, and sounds logical, I'll take it into account.

I have certainly never banned anyone for any thing said in Rants & Flames, nor do I hold grudges against people who hate me over here in R&F. I don't care.

As long as Old Dudes posts are mature, and the Apartment threads are kept clean, I'm as happy as a squirrel in a tree house drinking Single Malt Scotch with Eva (the human one). :wink:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I don't ban anybody here unless they, post CP, Spam, or threats to members or tenants.

Because, for what goes on here,  frankly, Scarlett, I don't give a damn.

Whatever anybody says here is their own business: if it's a complaint with constructive criticism attached, and sounds logical, I'll take it into account.

I have certainly never banned anyone for any thing said in Rants & Flames, nor do I hold grudges against people who hate me over here in R&F. I don't care.

As long as Old Dudes posts are mature, and the Apartment threads are kept clean, I'm as happy as a squirrel in a tree house drinking Single Malt Scotch with Eva (the human one). :wink:

So what was the conversation between Ed2 and Thestarider all about?Appeared to me that Ed2 was threatened with being banned for his comments in this thread. 

13 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

So what was the conversation between Ed2 and Thestarider all about?Appeared to me that Ed2 was threatened with being banned for his comments in this thread. 

It was a fight on the barca thread.

Thestarider said

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

So how many posts am I going to have to delete tonight , or are we just going to continue to sling mud at each other all night, I can lock the thread if that would make all of you happier ?

I suggested

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

you should have the guts to ban those who repeatedly can not behave. Those who attack with personal insults instead of keeping on topic.

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

Sorry if it was inapropriate, but you asked what to do, my advise is start moderating this forum! 

No fighting in the Barca threads. I don't care what people say in Rants and Flames. That's its purpose. It's a totally free speech area, and if Mods ban someone, it's not because of what they said here. The rules are simple here. No CP, no spamming or hacking info, no stuff that threatens tenants or members. That's about it.

We once could say whatever we wanted on CC, and the members were mostly of high character and education; but it was a smaller world then, and now we simply can't allow tirades and bullshit to scare off those potential members who are civilized, polite, and rational and only want to see and comment about the action of the tenants.

But it's pretty much allowed here or R&F, instead, with few restrictions.

On 12/16/2017 at 9:17 PM, EMMETT111 said:

ok I don't like that you cant delete your own comments I make some drunk stupid remarks and have second thoughts and would like to take them back sometimes and also it sucks you cant see who likes your remarks 2 changes I just don't get

You can always edit the remark and totally change it to something you want to say.