Here we piss and moan about CC Mods

4 hours ago, moos54 said:

Do not dislike, I never disrespect or insult a member of the forum, because I received an education showing respect for others
Now I think that the fact that I use google translate fairly regularly to make me understand, quite often plays on the good understanding of what I really want to say in my native language.

Many members would disagree with your assessment of your behavior towards CC members.

• Like 2

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, moos54 said:

Do not dislike, I never disrespect or insult a member of the forum, because I received an education showing respect for others
Now I think that the fact that I use google translate fairly regularly to make me understand, quite often plays on the good understanding of what I really want to say in my native language.

I'm sorry Mr. Mod Moos,  but you have been disrespectful to members of this forum and if it's due to the translation program you are using I would suggest you look for another one!

Don't be like a damn woman and tell me to prove it because I'm a man and my brain doesn't work that way.  I know I have have read some posts of yours and when I was finished, all I could say was........what the fuck, this is a Mod!!  Maybe you should listen to others and take it to heart when they tell you something about you being disrespectful.  That also goes for myself and others by the way.

Have a good night...

• Like 2

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm sorry Mr. Mod Moos,  but you have been disrespectful to members of this forum and if it's due to the translation program you are using I would suggest you look for another one!

Don't be like a damn woman and tell me to prove it because I'm a man and my brain doesn't work that way.  I know I have have read some posts of yours and when I was finished, all I could say was........what the fuck, this is a Mod!!  Maybe you should listen to others and take it to heart when they tell you something about you being disrespectful.  That also goes for myself and others by the way.

Have a good night...

Salut Harley 
Je ne rêve pas, c'est bien toi qui me parle de respect? 
pourrais tu appliquer tes conseils car je penses qu'en fait tu dois être vachement mal comprit au sein du forum, en fait tu es une personne affectueuse et gentille :biggrin:
Mince alors, le traducteur nous fait vraiment de mauvaise blague finallement 
Moi qui tente toujours de passer par la discussion, je pense que je vais aller au plus simple dans le futur, je ne disctuterai plus pour éviter d'être mal comprit, et du coup je sanctionnerai directement quand les gens seront trop borderline 
Est ce que cela te conviens plus? par contre faudra pas venir se plaindre 
Je te mets mon message dans les deux langues, comme cela tu pourra utiliser ton traducteur, vue qu'il a l'air d'être meilleur que le miens :biggrin:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Harley
I do not dream, is it you who speaks to me of respect?
could you apply your advice because I think that in fact you must be really badly understood in the forum, in fact you are a funny and kind person :biggrin:
Thin then, the translator makes us really bad joke finally
I always try to go through the discussion, I think I will go to the simplest in the future, I will not discern more to avoid being misunderstood, and suddenly I will punish directly when people are too borderline
Do you agree more? on the other hand will not come to complain
I put my message in both languages, so that you can use your translator to you, as it seems to be better than mine :biggrin:

On 12/20/2017 at 12:30 AM, moos54 said:

it's funny to see that everyone is a liar with you @Ridgerunner, especially the moderator, I know that we act as villain but we just apply the rules of this forum with impartiality
And you can thank @Thestarider for putting you out of the forum for only a few days because I was gone to ban you definitely more for your lack of respect against me than for your fantasies about Kami's life :biggrin:

A mod was going to ban me "for my fantasies about Kami's life"?  What CC rule is that a violation of??

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

You are the one who brought up the topic of banning me for "my fantasies of Kami's life."   It sounds like you have the right to ban me just because you don't like something I say.

i never say that, i make just a reference with the others posts with Thestarider 

but yes if you talk again about her private life and her social media account, maybe you can finish out of our forum because you can't and don't want understand about the rules