Have been away for a few weeks but just managed to get a quick look at CC,must say not over happy with the new format but may get used to it in time,maybe it's me,but can someone tell me where all the old videos and pictures that used to be in the attachment center are now to be found,or have they been sacrificed in the name of progress,and is it still possible to look at a video posted by a member without having to go through Dirtybin or similar sites,can't we get them in M4 direct from CC attachments like we used to.As I said,perhaps I am overlooking something obvious but I'm sure someone will put me right.

23 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Welcome back jimbo. It's been a bit of a culture shock.

Thanks,I'm still in Australia but will be back in the UK 18/19th. Yep! They certainly sneaked this one up on us.

On ‎2016‎-‎03‎-‎10 at 6:40 PM, jimbo4 said:

Have been away for a few weeks but just managed to get a quick look at CC,must say not over happy with the new format but may get used to it in time,maybe it's me,but can someone tell me where all the old videos and pictures that used to be in the attachment center are now to be found,or have they been sacrificed in the name of progress,and is it still possible to look at a video posted by a member without having to go through Dirtybin or similar sites,can't we get them in M4 direct from CC attachments like we used to.As I said,perhaps I am overlooking something obvious but I'm sure someone will put me right.

The attachments from the Old Site are still here.  They are just on the Post of the Original Poster that posted them and can be download from any Video Thread. They are or should be visible to any Member with a Premium Membership to Download.

On ‎2016‎-‎03‎-‎11 at 8:06 PM, StnCld316 said:

The attachments from the Old Site are still here.  They are just on the Post of the Original Poster that posted them and can be download from any Video Thread. They are or should be visible to any Member with a Premium Membership.to Download.

Thanks SC.

• Upvote 1

On ‎12‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 1:06 AM, StnCld316 said:

The attachments from the Old Site are still here.  They are just on the Post of the Original Poster that posted them and can be download from any Video Thread. They are or should be visible to any Member with a Premium Membership to Download.

There were so many posters who put stuff in the attachments pages(over 700) how are we supposed to remember who posted what?

I thought that one major benefit of premium membership was the full range of attachments that were easily accessible 

It is a disappointment this new format and as a Premium member I even lost my log in and profile details including photo.

Seems a bit of an amateurish change over, we could have been forewarned so we could have saved some favourite attachments on our own machines.      

7 minutes ago, ships diver said:

There were so many posters who put stuff in the attachments pages(over 700) how are we supposed to remember who posted what?

I thought that one major benefit of premium membership was the full range of attachments that were easily accessible 

It is a disappointment this new format and as a Premium member I even lost my log in and profile details including photo.

Seems a bit of an amateurish change over, we could have been forewarned so we could have saved some favourite attachments on our own machines.      

Please read this post concerning the attachments center: 

1. No one ever posted "stuff in the attachments pages".

2. They are still easily accessible where they were initially posted.

3. You may have lost your avatar but your username, posts, attachments, and member group are all the same 

4. There was a notice in big red lettering explaining that there was a change coming, you can still see it at oldcc.info 

5. As explained here below you can still access the old site if you want to download old attachments, even though they are all here.