Leora another new tattoo

She came home in the same clothes  today after being away since yesterday.

She went straight to guest room and undressed and she had only black tights, but  no panties and bra on, they were in her handbag.

So what had she been doing ???? Naughty naughty!

1 hour ago, ships diver said:

She went straight to guest room and undressed and she had only black tights, but  no panties and bra on, they were in her handbag.

I have to wonder as well. Many here say she spends the night with her girlfriend(s), but it's times like this I scratch my head. How hard would it be to put on your underwear before you left unless you were in a hurry? I don't know, maybe her and Paul have an open marriage... or she's really good at pulling the wool over his eyes.

PS: Watching them cuddle and talk in the guest room this past 30 minutes, I doubt anything happened with Leora while she was gone. It's hard to image you go out on a fling and then cuddle and talk to your partner when you come back... unless it leads to sex - then maybe LOL.

5 hours ago, ships diver said:

When you live with a Douche that can't satisfy a Pack of Dead Horses. You have to go look for the Benefits elsewhere.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, ships diver said:

Ship I don't like to add to speculation in any way, but the fact does remain that she came home this morning without her lingerie on. and when she left the night before she was in fact wearing her lingerie.

Her main priority when she returned was to bate (if only she could have waited for 45 mins so I could have watched) so she just didn't need panties. i'm guessing she changed at her friend's place but often she doesn't put panties on under those black tights.

Yes I definitely saw her getting ready the day before, she had bra and pants on then put on black tights red skirt and white top.

She came back the next day with red skirt white top black tights . Got undressed and pulled off the black tights (no pants) and took off white top (no bra).

Make of it what you will, I only write what I saw.

I haven't been paying much attention to RLC, not even to the Goddess.

Could the change of clothing have something to do with showering at the gym/ballet dance studio after practice? Or was this a long-term absence? Or does she always take a change of clothes?

Different cultures, different relationships.

I doubt all Russians are alike anyway. There are bohemians and there are straight-laced businessmen or prudes, with nuclear families.

When you compare them to other couples on RLC they are different in many ways and so are the other couple from one another.

Your use of the term 'digs' suggests an earlier British era when that was a commonly-used expression. I haven't heard that for years, but I suppose it's still widely used in many parts of the world without my being exposed to it. :-))