Tver - Split 4

mr1010

I'm just thinking on a group party before you could have one camera getting a view of the overall main kitchen/Living room area. Now it's almost a split room.  You can't get the living and dining areas in one shot (they could shift cam 5 a little to the right-but you might lose some of  the couch).

I noticed Jackie finally showed up after most of the apartment setup was complete. Way to help out.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

I'm just thinking on a group party before you could have one camera getting a view of the overall main kitchen/Living room area. Now it's almost a split room.  You can't get the living and dining areas in one shot (they could shift cam 5 a little to the right-but you might lose some of  the couch).

I noticed Jackie finally showed up after most of the apartment setup was complete. Way to help out.

i think the party will be better in voro,look the living room in voro,it's very nice and perfect angle with cameras for see good party

• Upvote 1

i can see on the prevew thunbnails the cam 4 stay blocked in night vision when the light is on in living !

there was alot of this style of problem in old tver appart,i hope vv will fixe that now in this new appartment

Re: cameras: I you not expect the owners to put in 4 K cameras with the limited membership. if you figure the price for each camera, times the total number of cameras for both apartments, are you going to pay the price increase, with no contract on how long you are going to stay, someone has to pay for this !

Yes Ivo is having sex and Petra has to sleep on the couch for the second night, maybe I should give up his bed to Petra.

1 hour ago, Timewarp said:

I have been out of touch for a bit and I apologize if this is a question that could be answered by reading all the posts. In the moves, what happened to Akira?

Looks like he's gone. Not really sure what happened to him but he hasn't been seen since they left the old place.

• Upvote 1