Tver - Split 4

mr1010

Bachelorette party before tomorrow's wedding. Petra prepares rolls. Nicky talking on the phone. As I understand it, she talks to her daughter. She says: "Daughter, I will celebrate the wedding, and then worked in Moscow and come home." (She used the Russian word "доча" (docha) gentle analogue of the word "daughter").

SNIMOK_2016_03_10_22_38_25_784.md.jpg

Nicky tells the story of some models that work in Hungary, and then go to the Czech Republic. She shows on a smartphone photo of one of them (with a deflated panties). You can guess about what the models she says.

SNIMOK_2016_03_10_22_49_16_619.md.jpg

Jacqueline (former Nellie) again unhappy with her new boyfriend. She is excited and embittered. Petra tries to calm her down. Jacqueline tells that her new boyfriend asked her to be gentle with him, so that he felt like a male. She is resent. Petra offers her relax, do nothing and see what happens next. Let the guy takes the initiative. 

SNIMOK_2016_03_11_22_57_37_194.md.jpg

Jacqueline said that she wants to try sushi. She comes to the table, looking directly into the camera and says: "Hi Abu!" (It's my imagination, but I think she's talking about an unknown man, who recently fucked with Petra in Voronezh apartment.)

SNIMOK_2016_03_11_23_29_24_624.md.jpg

Immediately after that, Petra asks Nelly (former Jacqueline) to make the music louder. I'm sure she did it, so that viewers does not hear their conversation.

• Upvote 6

14 hours ago, yadevol said:

yury did sonia say anything interesting all

No, Sonya almost did not participate in the conversation. You can understand it - the wedding tomorrow ... ☺️

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

They just played the wedding video.. It looks like they had maybe 10-12 guests including the VV people .. I think Ivo's parents were there but I didn't notice any of Sonia's family members.

Where have you seen a wedding video?

• Upvote 1

On the first living room cam, Ivo just put the video on the tv screen to view the ceremony. You really had to put it on full screen to view. They haven't released it to VV yet. I noticed someone was recording it so it might be in archives soon

• Upvote 1