Tver - Split 4

mr1010

Again I missed everything, I tried to to get on Bongacams & seventeenlive, nether place was I able to talk to her,  Bongacams was not I was not able even see her, I did notice on seventeenlive, she was using a lot better video cam may be even 4k.  look at the difference between the first and second picture, increas the picture size and notice how sharp the second picture is.

I gain I ask did anyone say anything to Petra about me, she is not happy about something and has returned all the email I have sent her and has not returned any that I have sent, but I do think I saw her reading, I have no idea what I did, but surgery is monday morning, and the Lord will willing, I hope to leave Affinity Hospital by wednesday and hope to admit myself To Saint Thomas Hospital, Akron, Ohio for extreme depression, if I do not get this depression fixed, it will kill me.

I need to know what I did,  I gain I ask did anyone say anything to Petra about me, she is not happy about something and has returned all the email I have sent her and has not returned any that I have sent

I have trying to find help with the bills through
https://www.gofundme.com/Dennis-Friedman, but as yet have of only been given $50 and this bill could go over $4000, this is money Do not have, If not aloud to go as planed. 
Edited by dennisjf12

Not to belabor the point but I have no checked in here as often as I have in the past. Truth be told, the people here are interesting. As much so as the tenets. In any case, holy moly, Akira is back? This guy is like a summer cold that you just can't shake.