Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ April 2016.

38 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I hear ya, but I still disagree with some of your points. I guess it's just perspective, you like the girls more than me so see their actions in a more positive light, whilst I'm (rightly or wrongly) more cynical. And I should clarify that I do like the girls, I just don't love them.

For me, I don't think Kristy would have had her session in the bath without the product in the water - yes she's used it before, but in my opinion she used it as a tool this time. Your point about how the cameras affect their behaviour is interesting; sure they play up to them occasionally, even if it's subconsciously - there have been studies done that show it's impossible for people to keep their behaviour unchanged when there's a camera present, but they also curtail their behaviour (as evidenced when Kami told her friend she would "obviously" never have sex in this apartment.)

It's still nice to watch these girls, but a lot of hate is thrown towards the Barca apartment because it's 'fake' and K&K are more 'real.' That's true concerning the relationship between the girls, but I think it's false when concerning their behaviour

Not necessarily taking issue, but what is wrong with a girl taking advantage of a free apartment and deciding she doesn't want to have sex in front of maybe 10,000 people? For that matter, what's wrong with a couple deciding the same thing - or to have their sex under the covers like D&D? Sure, it's disappointing to us, and we wonder why they took the offer if they weren't  going to be totally open - but if anything, this proves RLC is not scripted. Why? Because if it was, one of the questions on the application would be "Are you willing to have sex in front of the cameras?". That question is not here or else we would have 14 apartments with open sex. Although we expect to get something for our $45/m it can be argued forever whether we are getting our money's worth. If I were able to count how many sexual encounters (without covers) happened in a month, and how many Bate sessions (open) happened in a month, across the 14 apartments, I would guess we're paying about 50 cents to a dollar for each one. Maybe to some that is too much, to others it's worth the cost.

The main point is, we might be expecting an awful lot for our payment, or we might not. The only conclusion we can come to is what I said the other day... RLC is making money - lots of it, so it's safe to assume most subscribers are content with the cost and what they get.

Our wallet is the only vote we really have.

• Upvote 2

Admin, thank you for your clarification about the posting to the attachment center issue.

Now for my view on rlc and what they show us:

RLC is entertainment for us customers. So naturally it is not totally real, since there are cameras and since they are entertaining us. 

But the only real real would be if we were peeping toms looking at cameras hidden in their apartments. Besides being illegal and wrong, this is not the case here anyway.

Now, having said this, these are real live people. They are living their lives, they laugh, they cry, they get mad, they are happy. Don't treat them like crap!

That doesn't mean we can say nothing about their "performances" on rlc, just don't call them names or trash them.

Another thing to keep in mind. These people are exhibitionists for the large part. They like to show themselves all to differing degrees. All exhibitionists differ in what they are willing to show. So, Harley and others, you have to be willing to accept that they differ. They are not our slaves. We can't moan and bitch because some will not show us what others will. It is their choice. If you can't accept it, don't bitch, find something else to do with your lives. We can wish they will show us more but be realistic. Don't get hung up on the girls, you will never meet them!

As to my "loves", K & K. This apartment is much more real. Part of the reason is that they are in Moscow where they really lived. Part is because they really truly care for each other deeply as friends (nothing more). We see them living their real lives, going to school, getting gigs, looking for work, working, having boy friends, breaking up, having sleepovers with friends, traveling. It doesn't get more real than that. The only thing that differs from normal reality is two things. One, they are somewhat of exhibitionists (more Kristy than Kami and Kristy is getting more daring  by the day) and two, they are in front of cameras 24/7.

Barcelona is different. The girls there are on vacation. They aren't permanent, they change often. Rlc does play more of a role there since  it has been their most popular apartment. But things are not scripted there. But it is not as real as many of the girls feel that they need to satisfy us. So, the fake stuff with Adele and Danya, the constant nudity of Ilona and Vika. The masturbation shows by Irma. But I don't think any worse about those girls. They have a job to do even as they are enjoying vacation and looking for careers.

Keep things in perspective here at rlc guys. Don't get hooked on them, though admittedly it is addicting at times. Always remember that they are not our slaves. Sit back and enjoy!

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, alanohio said:

Not necessarily taking issue, but what is wrong with a girl taking advantage of a free apartment and deciding she doesn't want to have sex in front of maybe 10,000 people? For that matter, what's wrong with a couple deciding the same thing - or to have their sex under the covers like D&D? Sure, it's disappointing to us, and we wonder why they took the offer if they weren't  going to be totally open - but if anything, this proves RLC is not scripted. Why? Because if it was, one of the questions on the application would be "Are you willing to have sex in front of the cameras?". That question is not here or else we would have 14 apartments with open sex. Although we expect to get something for our $45/m it can be argued forever whether we are getting our money's worth. If I were able to count how many sexual encounters (without covers) happened in a month, and how many Bate sessions (open) happened in a month, across the 14 apartments, I would guess we're paying about 50 cents to a dollar for each one. Maybe to some that is too much, to others it's worth the cost.

The main point is, we might be expecting an awful lot for our payment, or we might not. The only conclusion we can come to is what I said the other day... RLC is making money - lots of it, so it's safe to assume most subscribers are content with the cost and what they get.

Your last point is very true, and I've already cancelled my subscription - still have a month or so left on it though. Your first point, there's nothing 'wrong' with people taking advantage as such (and I didn't say there was,) what's 'wrong' is when people claim that the tenants are acting naturally when they clearly aren't. For the record, never at any point did I say RLC is scripted, and in fact I completely agree with you that it isn't, but all the tenants self-censor themselves, some more than others. And regarding the application form, we've never seen it, so for all we know that question IS on it!

Anyway, I think RLC will have to up their game to keep their viewers. Someone posted an interesting graph showing how viewers were declining until the K&K apt opened, and I expect that now some of us (not all!) have gotten bored of K&K, they'll need to pull another rabbit out of the hat. Remember that the users of this forum are some of the most 'invested' in RLC, I'd suggest that the vast majority of viewers are far more casual, and without action they won't resubscribe.

• Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, alanohio said:

Hi Alan,  I'm feel quite sure that question is part of the interview process.....if not they wouldn't get the apartment.  I'm sure it's always answered yes by the people that want the free room and board and money.  I feel quite certain if the question was asked....."Are you willing to have sex in front of the cameras without hiding under the blankets?".....the answer would still be the same so they could get free room and board and money.  It's a win win for the people that are into some sort of exhibitionism.

It seems to me that wether you believe that there is any scripting in RLC or not, you seem to bring it up an awful lot!

You are correct in saying that some people don't feel they are getting their monies worth and some do.  The subscribers that are content are the same ones that won't say anything even though they might be thinking it when RLC pulls some of their stunts, and yes you are correct that the wallet is the deciding factor.  RLC is only hanging on because there are more people that don't want to vote than there are people that vote!  Just my .02

Harley and Benford,

We'll just have to agree to disagree. The good thing here is we can each vote with our wallet, believing what we wish. Proof is hard to come by, but time will at least "suggest" who was right in the end.

Here comes another comment from the guy y'all like to hate.  First off, alanohio thanks for the video of Kamila pleasuring herself!  You would think that these girls would want to please their fans, the people that love them and provide the posh pad they are living in now.  The pictures of Kristy bating under murky water and now Kamila bating where you can't see anything, is a slap in the face to the paying customers as far as I'm concerned.   Someone posted pictures of Kamila doing almost the exact dance in the kitchen that Kristy did a couple of days ago......no originality on Kamila's part in my opinion, but she knows that everybody loved watching Kristy do it, so why not.  I just think by now that I will never subscribe to RLC again because it's only the BS shows that go on in the only 2 apartments that I care to watch.  There is no showing of honeypots, or over the cover open masturbation, no lesbian sex (and I'm not saying they are or are not lesbians), no nothing but some nudity from time to time.  I guess I've been watching RLC to long but that is how I feel about it.  Anyway.......hate on!!!

11 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Here comes another comment from the guy y'all like to hate.  First off, alanohio thanks for the video of Kamila pleasuring herself!  You would think that these girls would want to please their fans, the people that love them and provide the posh pad they are living in now.  The pictures of Kristy bating under murky water and now Kamila bating where you can't see anything, is a slap in the face to the paying customers as far as I'm concerned.   Someone posted pictures of Kamila doing almost the exact dance in the kitchen that Kristy did a couple of days ago......no originality on Kamila's part in my opinion, but she knows that everybody loved watching Kristy do it, so why not.  I just think by now that I will never subscribe to RLC again because it's only the BS shows that go on in the only 2 apartments that I care to watch.  There is no showing of honeypots, or over the cover open masturbation, no lesbian sex (and I'm not saying they are or are not lesbians), no nothing but some nudity from time to time.  I guess I've been watching RLC to long but that is how I feel about it.  Anyway.......hate on!!!

Nah, we don't hate you Harley. It's just that it would be so much more fun if you were on our side :)

2 hours ago, alanohio said:

Nah, we don't hate you Harley. It's just that it would be so much more fun if you were on our side :)

Sorry alan, I can't agree with you. Let him stay there.

And apparently Kami was perhaps holding back because of her bf coke boy after all.

She is liberated now!

• Upvote 4