Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ April 2016.

11 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I personally like the hair on the beaver and the funny thing is, is when the young studs grow up, they will too!!!  My wife shaved the beave and I made her grow it back.....extra insulation for when I park my car in her garage!!

Harley, when you look at things that way, you make sense. Stay on the good side of the force!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, moibidule said:

:angry::angry::angry:

I can't see the last pictures of euromike69... 

Do you know the reason why?

His last few Pictures have been posted as an Attachment and can only be seen by Members that have a Premium Membership.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

His last few Pictures have been posted as an Attachment and can only be seen by Members that have a Premium Membership.

Why are pics now being posted to the attachment center only ?

3 hours ago, slider_69 said:

Why are pics now being posted to the attachment center only ?

Slider, there is no attachment center in this forum. But there is an "attaching" option given to us in the reply box, and most people are more comfortable using that to upload pictures then go through a hassle of using a third party image host just so that unpaid members can see them too

3 hours ago, Admin said:

No. That simply isn't the case. 

It would be of great help if we could get a different format of the reply box with a different way to add pictures to the posts, because this mix up with people believing they should be able to view everything is never gonna stop

• Upvote 2

Just now, Admin said:

No. nothing has changed in regards to who can view what.

Then why can I no longer view any pics from Euromike and Noldus and the others ?  All I get is the word   " quote  " in the box .

9 minutes ago, snaky said:

Slider, there is no attachment center in this forum. But there is an "attaching" option given to us in the reply box, and most people are more comfortable using that to upload pictures then go through a hassle of using a third party image host just so that unpaid members can see them too

It would be of great help if we could get a different format of the reply box with a different way to add pictures to the posts, because this mix up with people believing they should be able to view everything is never gonna stop

Actually the attachments center is back! I have changed the reply box so only premium members can attach  pictures to reduce confusion. Previously any one could add an attachment but only premium members could see them. I think that was a bit confusing.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

Then why can I no longer view any pics from Euromike and Noldus and the others ?  All I get is the word   " quote  " in the box .

likely because they have chosen to take advantage of the benifits of being a premium member. Again nothing has changed in the way cc operates. This has been in place for more than two years.

• Upvote 2