Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ April 2016.

1 hour ago, boredomi12 said:

I should have put the sound and not stayed on mute... All right then and thank you for your answer. But I still not understand why she has such bad taste when she goes out with friends, why she got this BF and the friends coming with. Something doesn't work there.

Boredomi,  she is young and everyone makes mistakes even when we are older. I think Kami is a very smart woman. But love and hormones fuck people's judgment up! Take it from me!

14 minutes ago, mr1010 said:

Boredomi,  she is young and everyone makes mistakes even when we are older. I think Kami is a very smart woman. But love and hormones fuck people's judgment up! Take it from me!

I she reads us, we might help her understand the problem... and give her more confidence in herself. Come on, Kami, we all love you, you are the most charming, the most human, you are wonderful. Try to be a good actress, you attact the light just by yourself.

It 's a pity I am not a filmmaker... But others will notice, I am sure. Eh, RLC guys, move your ass and find a nice part for Kami in the movie business !

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Boredom, Kamila is already very refined, quite well educated, and very intelligent young lady. Yesterday she was reading though an English language text book, and working extremely hard on the pronunciation of the words,she was having issues with.She actually is well accomplished and well traveled for a  young lady of 24yrs old. 

So, in the picture comparison of her getting out of the bath, in one pic she is shaved and the other she is allowing her Honey Hair to grow.  Someone said it may be for a job or film part she is getting.  You don't think our little Kami is going to appear nude and show her Bush to the world , do you ?  That would be way out of character for her and go against the list of jobs she advertises she is willing to accept.  Maybe some other reason for not shaving , but can't guess what it would be ! 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

So, in the picture comparison of her getting out of the bath, in one pic she is shaved and the other she is allowing her Honey Hair to grow.  Someone said it may be for a job or film part she is getting.  You don't think our little Kami is going to appear nude and show her Bush to the world , do you ?  That would be way out of character for her and go against the list of jobs she advertises she is willing to accept.  Maybe some other reason for not shaving , but can't guess what it would be ! 

May be it was some wish thinking for me. Almost all young woman actress in Europe show that part these days, but most of the time with hairs.... Kami has been showing everything on RLC for a year or so, and may be she got a film job because some movie people saw her... I have no intel, so I can only guess. But the thing is I would like to see her in a film because I think she will be good at it. She catches the light  just by being on a screen, which is the basic requisite for a movie actor.

She just came back tonight, very happy, so she was not away for the week end, my bad. The first thing she did was to get rid of her ugly make up. Good.

At one point, RLC should find a way to make tenants able to communicate with us (not about sex, as there are other sites for that purpose). The can dedicate a facebook page or VK or else and open their space only to decent guys (like me of course...)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, slider_69 said:

Maybe Coke boy does not like natural female pubic hair and she knows this will turn him off!!!?????

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, mr1010 said:

Guys I think her not shaving is because she doesn't  have to impress a guy now. When she shaves we will know she has a new bf.

Maybe Kristy loves stroaking a hairy pussy..........LOL !

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You could make a pile of cow shit look like an apple pie with enough makeup!  In Kamila's case, she looks far more attractive without makeup in my opinion.

You can also make an apple pie look like a pile of cow shit with enough makeup.  Many girls do this.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, skipp said:

You can also make an apple pie look like a pile of cow shit with enough makeup.  Many girls do this.

LOL so true skipp!!!  I guess the competition is so fierce out there that they all think they have to make themselves look like somebody else to compete.......or they have no confidence in themselves due to the crowd they hang with!!  In time, as they get older and realize that they are getting older, they will change the crowd they hang with and the amount of cover up they use....