Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ April 2016.

12 hours ago, Admin said:

The site is now being served in full HTTPS, which means that you will see the green lock symbol next to the URL. However, pages that have images or videos embedded from third-party hosts that don't use SSL will show a grey lock symbol with an exclamation point, this is because parts of the page are being served without SSL. I will be making a sticky post about this later.

Thanks I'll look forward to see it.

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, Noldus said:

The time is 0800 AM in Moscow and Kami has already washed hair. Not many hours of sleep for the night. Maybe she will meet Hockey Boy hometown? Can they come by train at 0950?

Very interesting Noldus. you could be right :biggrin: Coke boy will be fit to be tied:biggrin: We shall see, Interesting developments in Penthouse "K"

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Kristy is awake as well, by god Noldus you may be right:biggrin:

Must admit that I'm excited. Should have preferred that she stayed home with Kristy. With a possible new boyfriend in her hometown, it can become much absence ..

8 hours ago, Noldus said:

Must admit that I'm excited. Should have preferred that she stayed home with Kristy. With a possible new boyfriend in her hometown, it can become much absence ..

Well, Kami left with a backpack of clothes, heavy make up and torn jeans, so she will be away at least for the night and possibly for the week end with friends to a party. This morning her make up was allright, this afternoon it was a bit too much, as always when she is going to parties. Sometimes she wants to be a classy girl, sometimes just the girl next door, which is a pity.

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You could make a pile of cow shit look like an apple pie with enough makeup!  In Kamila's case, she looks far more attractive without makeup in my opinion.

I completely agree. Kami is the absolutely most beautiful girl in the RLC.
Had I only been 25-30 years again :-)

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

I completely agree. Kami is the absolutely most beautiful girl in the RLC.
Had I only been 25-30 years again :-)

I fully agree with that. But what image of her does she want to give ? Sophiticated when she is doing some shooting, a bit common when she is going out with friends. Does she want to be kind with the other girls, not daring to play the natural beauty she is ? She should try to find better friends... She should meet Zoya, may be too much an artist and an intellectual for her...

Is she lacking education and suffers from that ? I don't know her social background, if she studied something... She seems to be very kind and honest, pure in many ways. But yesterday, she was reading some sort of catalogue and her lips were moving, pronouncing each word she was reading, like  the people who are not used to read or read badly. It was seemingly to prepare a shooting. Was she training a part, or just stumbling on words ?

Those here who have access to her social medias might get a answer. She is certainly not stupid, but may be a bit too ignorant and for that proned to suffer more than she deserves.

Find better friends, Kami (Kristy is ok, of course) and study. You will find more of yourself in learning than watching you in the mirror. And then become more an more beautiful with the time.

You are a very nice person.!

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, boredomi12 said:

I fully agree with that. But what image of her does she want to give ? Sophiticated when she is doing some shooting, a bit common when she is going out with friends. Does she want to be kind with the other girls, not daring to play the natural beauty she is ? She should try to find better friends... She should meet Zoya, may be too much an artist and an intellectual for her...

Is she lacking education and suffers from that ? I don't know her social background, if she studied something... She seems to be very kind and honest, pure in many ways. But yesterday, she was reading some sort of catalogue and her lips were moving, pronouncing each word she was reading, like  the people who are not used to read or read badly. It was seemingly to prepare a shooting. Was she training a part, or just stumbling on words ?

Those here who have access to her social medias might get a answer. She is certainly not stupid, but may be a bit too ignorant and for that proned to suffer more than she deserves.

Find better friends, Kami (Kristy is ok, of course) and study. You will find more of yourself in learning than watching you in the mirror. And then become more an more beautiful with the time.

You are a very nice person.!

Boredom, Kamila is already very refined, quite well educated, and very intelligent young lady. Yesterday she was reading though an English language text book, and working extremely hard on the pronunciation of the words,she was having issues with.She actually is well accomplished and well traveled for a  young lady of 24yrs old. 

• Upvote 3

17 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Boredom, Kamila is already very refined, quite well educated, and very intelligent young lady. Yesterday she was reading though an English language text book, and working extremely hard on the pronunciation of the words,she was having issues with.She actually is well accomplished and well traveled for a  young lady of 24yrs old. 

I should have put the sound and not stayed on mute... All right then and thank you for your answer. But I still not understand why she has such bad taste when she goes out with friends, why she got this BF and the friends coming with. Something doesn't work there.