Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ March 29,2016. to April 30,2016.

16 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

That she was.  Verbally and Physically.  That's where the Stand Your Ground Law takes care of the matter quite fast. 

A little lead between the eyes will stop a person quite fast r get the chance to do it again.

someone know what language they are speaking? kitek,yuri maybe some infos? i know this appartment is in czech republic but not sure they are czech,

we have the exemple of suzan/hector,their appartment is located in czech republic too but they are bulgarian

i agree with you chip2020 with your last pic,when i was member with chloe/joshua,this camera 7 in bedroom was really poor quality,blurry view and too far away to the bed

and  apparently nothing have change,rlc need doing something with this camera and put some sound on camera 9 guest room because i think they will spend alot of time in this room

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, shiryu6 said:

i agree with you chip2020 with your last pic,when i was member with chloe/joshua,this camera 7 in bedroom was really poor quality,blurry view and too far away to the bed

and  apparently nothing have change,rlc need doing something with this camera and put some sound on camera 9 guest room because i think they will spend alot of time in this room

Will never happen!  It's part of their game!!

• Upvote 1