Girls on Vacation- Why do they hate us so?

Remember that vacation is probably spelled out in the contract with RLC. They might get 4 weeks a year, or 2 weeks on a 6 month contract, or any other combination. The contract probably suggests "strongly" that they try and find friends to occupy the apartment to continue the entertainment for the audience while they are gone. We've seen this most recently at Nelly and Bogdan's apt when Efim and his girlfriend came in. In this case, with K&K however, I think they could not find someone willing to be in the apartment with the cams on, so one of Kristy's friends agreed to stay if the cams were off. From RLCs standpoint, it's also in all contract that audience rating is critical in determining if you stay or not, but in K&Ks case, I don't think they were worried about a two week loss of audience - none of us are going to leave them just because they are gone for 2 weeks, and even so, the audience will come back when they do.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Boatsandhoes said:

Let me ask again what do you guys think the reasoning for having both the notifications up for this apt is?

None, someone just forgot to take down the Under Maintenance label, of they have the UM up because the cams are off.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Boatsandhoes said:

Let me ask again what do you guys think the reasoning for having both the notifications up for this apt is?

i have a doubt if that's happened before (under maintenance+ vacation notification) both in the same time

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, KirbyFCF2 said:

Serious question -- K&K do not appear to have jobs, how can they afford to take a 2 week vacation to another country (someone mentioned Thailand?)

The girls want for nothing Kirby, they live well for young ladies, I think they both make pretty good money doing modeling gigs and the casting in videos, and that type of work.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, kitek said:

Kristy said that her girlfriend with boyfriend would be staying but RLC turned off cams after short time of girlfriend's arrival.

So there is a possibility they're staying there at the moment.

All of a sudden there is a boyfriend now?  Where was this in the original translation???

Good question, Kirby. Mom & Dad?

There is some talk that Kami got a loan through her bf.

6 hours ago, KirbyFCF2 said:

Serious question -- K&K do not appear to have jobs, how can they afford to take a 2 week vacation to another country (someone mentioned Thailand?)

3 hours ago, clivebb said:

generaly when there is replacements during vacations of the tenants,they arrive the same day and the appartment is not in maintenance,

in dasha or nelly appartment,the guest couples have always coming just after the tenants left for vacation.

i think the appartment of kami/krist will stay  under maintenance mode all the time until kk returns,

i remember very good the last december the appartment of suzan/hector have stay 5 weeks under maintenance during vacation  and nobody have coming for replacements

Clivebb, I agree. I think the apartment will remain under maintenance throughout the time they are  away. But we will survive this guys!

2 hours ago, alanohio said:

Remember that vacation is probably spelled out in the contract with RLC. They might get 4 weeks a year, or 2 weeks on a 6 month contract, or any other combination. The contract probably suggests "strongly" that they try and find friends to occupy the apartment to continue the entertainment for the audience while they are gone. We've seen this most recently at Nelly and Bogdan's apt when Efim and his girlfriend came in. In this case, with K&K however, I think they could not find someone willing to be in the apartment with the cams on, so one of Kristy's friends agreed to stay if the cams were off. From RLCs standpoint, it's also in all contract that audience rating is critical in determining if you stay or not, but in K&Ks case, I don't think they were worried about a two week loss of audience - none of us are going to leave them just because they are gone for 2 weeks, and even so, the audience will come back when they do.

Alan, I agree with your analysis. K & K are so popular they have the leverage over RLC.

And admit it guys, you will be back when they come back.

In the meantime, look at other apartments, do some real life stuff.

The world has not ended.

And in my wildest imaginations, I would not believe this thread would be this popular. I honestly created it to make the point that it is absurd to get so worked up over a vacation.

Who really cares who is staying in the apartment now. We won't likely see them anyway.

Why not imagine that the angels are having wild orgies with guys and girls and fucking and sucking each other? Oops, I am turning myself on here, lol!

Use your imaginations and just get off if you need to.

And many apartments have had long vacations. S & H, A& D, C & S, C & M. In fact, the only ones who have guests who may stay and keep the cameras on is N & B & D & D.

I think I  just confused myself with all the alphabet soup.

And who cares whether they call it Under Maintenance or on Vacation? Are they there? So who cares what they call it????

• Upvote 3

17 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

This is what I'm talking about with the translators, they are only going to translate part of the story!

They are all conspiring against you! It is the get back at harley translator's conspiracy!

Hmmm.... where can I join this conspiracy?

• Upvote 1