Girls on Vacation- Why do they hate us so?

Foamy, foamy, foamy. You are showing your age pal. Coke/Pepsi line game?

This thread is going to pot (well maybe we will discuss that yet too). We are talking sodas and line dances. What is this Old Dudes?

3 minutes ago, mr1010 said:

Mikeof, pal. Thank you buddy. I was in total and complete depression over the girls going on vacation! How will I survive for 2 weeks?

Good of you to offer your services to us pal.

Kirsty and kamla said hi again just playing

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, mr1010 said:

Foamy, foamy, foamy. You are showing your age pal. Coke/Pepsi line game?

This thread is going to pot (well maybe we will discuss that yet too). We are talking sodas and line dances. What is this Old Dudes?

Old Dudes is for CamCaps members who have been ordered by the doctor to avoid meth, cocaine, energy drinks, sugar & too much coffee, eat more veggies, and if you're going to attempt anything with K&K, take several blue pills and an oxygen tank, "And call me in the morning and send the pictures."

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Thestarider said:

RLC the 7 P's were not used in the is case at all..........you have the angels which everyone loved to choose from and who do you chose to stay in your apartment while K&K get a much needed vacation,

They shyest one of the bunch, then you go into maintenance for two weeks because she doesn't want to be on camera. Memberships are important to your survival and to pay for the penthouse they live in. I would love to offer my experience and services as business management. this could have been prevented. Nelly and Dasha know how to prevent loos of income for the compnay, but K&K still have a lot to learn.

The cost basis alone to upkeep and maintain along with the rent on the penthouse would dictate that you should have hired temps for the duration of the vacation.

Lose just 100 members because of this and you lost $4500 gross revenue, and will probably lose more that over this little vacation, The revenue steam for last month was down from the previous month already, and it only makes good business sense to me, but what the hell do I know.

THE 7  P's would have prevented any loss of membership,

PROPER       PRIOR        PLANNING         PREVENTS          PISS         POOR         PERFORMANCE.

Thes, it is possible that the angel they got on short notice was the only girl they could get for now. And she probably did not want cameras 24/7. It is one thing if it is for a few days, but 2 weeks is a long time. 

And while I may agree with you that it isn't a good business decision, K & K have a lot of leverage vis a vis RLC as they are extremely popular. So if K & K say the guest won't do it, what choice do they have really?

I think at this point while we are disappointed, we will have to cope. I know you can do that. Doesn't mean we have to like it though.

• Upvote 1

In the old days, an apartment would be listed as "On Vacation" and nobody would be there. And yes, people bitched, but people bitch about everything.

Now, RLC often uses the apartments for try-outs and vacation benefits for tenants when it can be arranged. St. Petersburg people especially enjoy vacations in warmer climates. I could use a few yoga lessons myself these days.

I hope the girls have a great time.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Old Dudes is for CamCaps members who have been ordered by the doctor to avoid meth, cocaine, energy drinks, sugar & too much coffee, eat more veggies, and if you're going to attempt anything with K&K, take several blue pills and an oxygen tank, "And call me in the morning and send the pictures."

Foamy, nice of you to hang out here at my "house". BTW, reminds of an old movie line. "I picked a fine day to quit cocaine".

I guess I belong in Old Dudes then, huh? Sugar issues, veggies, blah, blah, blah. Blue pills, blah, blah, blah.

And I ain't trying bud. I had my little fantasy issues for a younger woman already. They are over thankfully. So, I will leave the girls to some younger guys who ARE SINGLE! Learned my lesson.

Oh and I will send you the pics, lol! Now, if only I could find that resort they went to....

6 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

In the old days, an apartment would be listed as "On Vacation" and nobody would be there. And yes, people bitched, but people bitch about everything.

Now, RLC often uses the apartments for try-outs and vacation benefits for tenants when it can be arranged. St. Petersburg people especially enjoy vacations in warmer climates. I could use a few yoga lessons myself these days.

I hope the girls have a great time.

I could use yoga too. Although my trainer works me like a bitch. 

I too hope they have a great time. Come back rested and happy.

9 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Your thread certainly got quick mileage. Lots of members are going to be frustrated until they return.

We don't have a "Poll" function on this board (yet). But I'll bet if I asked "Who's the funnest girl on RLC?" the winner would be Kristy.

Start new topic --> "Poll" tab 

Screen Shot 04-14-16 at 11.33 PM.PNG

Screen Shot 04-14-16 at 11.34 PM.PNG

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Your thread certainly got quick mileage. Lots of members are going to be frustrated until they return.

We don't have a "Poll" function on this board (yet). But I'll bet if I asked "Who's the funnest girl on RLC?" the winner would be Kristy.

Yeah, pal, why don't we have a poll function here? I would do a poll here if I could.

And thank you for your compliment. I never thought about this being a safety valve but I see it working that way now.

Honestly as you can see, this started as a bit of a tongue and cheek thread.

But being the responsible guy I am, I will go with the flow and hope to help guys get by until they come back. 

I will even offer back rubs and erotica talk if anyone needs it.