Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat for this Apartment May 01,2016. to May 31,2016.

1 minute ago, havingablast said:

Creo Kami era enseñar a Kristy cómo besar a una chica antes de que ella envió Kristy volver a su habitación y la otra chica.

da igual. Muco he soñado con este momento y no me ha defraudado nada. :heart:

And it wasn't just a small tongue entanglement they had happening, it was a full on sloppy tongue kiss or two. 

I was trying to post about it as it was happening but I was too busy jerkin my gherkin with one hand and swapping tabs with the mouse in the other had. :D

• Upvote 5

Don't care if I see another cam for the rest of the month now.

Got my money's worth tonight.

Somebody asked the question when the girls were in Barcelona about whether they would actually have sex and then I posted that it was a matter of if but when it would happen. I thought many times since that I was wrong but I'm going back to the "it will happen" opinion.

It might not happen on cam, at least the first time but I am sure it is going to happen.

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, havingablast said:

And it wasn't just a small tongue entanglement they had happening, it was a full on sloppy tongue kiss or two. 

I was trying to post about it as it was happening but I was too busy jerkin my gherkin with one hand and swapping tabs with the mouse in the other had. :D

That was a good one I never seen them do that before, I think Kamila was explaining how she likes to be kissed Her boyfriend to much tung  even I can't understand Russian but the body language said it all 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Both girls were totally into that kiss. Kami went back for seconds and maybe thirds from the looks of it. Kristy looked as if she enjoyed it , she touched her puss before getting out of bed.

she did and Kamila did to LOL I think they both love did I hope in future they do it more no boyfriend they better than her boyfriend   

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

KAMILA IS TONGUE KISSING KRISTY!!!!!!!!

I'm very happy for them and I hope they really enjoyed it!   I am happy for those of you that got to see it!!   I guess what I'm trying to say is I'm just happy all the way around!!!

• Upvote 4