Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat for this Apartment May 01,2016. to May 31,2016.

2 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

I had the same problem and StnCld took care of it also.......................no more   "Negative Reputation " is the right answer ! 

oh yessss,it's long time im waiting this moment,the negative karma or negative reputation system was always very bad idea,

everybody rate everybody and i don't like that

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, clivebb said:

oh yessss,it's long time im waiting this moment,the negative karma or negative reputation system was always very bad idea,

everybody rate everybody and i don't like that

You are beyond retarded that you don't even realize that it was because of assholes like you that made it happen,,,and it was I who requested it after you and your butt pirate gang was giving me bad votes left and right all day,,,but I guess you are still too dumb to notice when you are being laughed at.:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

LOL,,,,it's ok,,,their main weapon against us has been taken away from the stone cold man upstairs:biggrin:

Maybe if they give you enough reputation the number will cycle back to a negative value. I think it's worth a shot :cool:

• Upvote 5

Just now, slider_69 said:

Small problem.......when you hit the 'Up REP" button, it disappears and the "down" button reappears !!!

You can remove a wrong placed good repotation ... that seams to be fine. :)

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, slider_69 said:

Small problem.......when you hit the 'Up REP" button, it disappears and the "down" button reappears !!!

That's I think if you change your mind 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

You are beyond retarded that you don't even realize that it was because f assholes like you that made it happen,,,and it was I who reqused it after you and your butt pirate gang was giving me vote left and right all day,,,but I guess you are still too dumb to notice when you are being laughed at.:biggrin::biggrin:

you can't stop just 2 minutes ! thanks ,everybody know what you think about me and what i think about you so you want continue again 2 years like that !

so you know make your life on the forum and i make my life on the forum too,add me in your ignore list,it's more simple or stop talk with me

51 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

It means you can't vote down only up,,when you hit the down button,,it just simply takes away your own vote Slider,,,,,,anyway how did you enjoy that K&K show last night buddy::)

• Upvote 1