Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat for this Apartment May 01,2016. to May 31,2016.

29 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Due to the overwhelming success of ..........................Work out with Kristy................. Fit For Life with Kristy............ Yoga and Meditation with Kristy.

We are proud to offer Kristy's brand new exercise videos.......................................Buns of Steel 1.... and .....Buns of Steel 2.... (How to form the Perfect Ass)

Don't miss out, as copies are limited to first 500 to order in the next 10 minutes, and we will throw in the first three videos for free, you pay shipping and handling.

E-mail today and use the Rider of Stars express shipment, and you save $9.99 .  :heart:   We know you Love Kristy like we Love Kristy  :heart:

DON'T Hesitate or you will miss out on the most popular of all time work out series on RLC, so order today !!!!!!!!!!!!               3 easy payments of $19.99

(((this is just bullshit so don't send me a PM)))

I'm not going to send you a PM, but that ought to get an "Hello and Good Morning Thes you Sexy Stud" LMAO.......good one Thes!  I know your diggin what I be sayin...

Kamila is M.I.A. ready the search and rescue teams, ready the helicopters and ground assault teams, ready seal team 6, ready the green beret.                                                                                            Get direct hotline to Putin on ready access !!!!!!

DEFCON 4 declared state of emergency Sound the alarms !!!!

:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

STAND DOWN..................STAND  DOWN,,,,,,,,,,,,,,CALL BACK THE TROOPS..................HANG UP THE PHONE TO PUTIN......................ALERT ALERT ALERT    

KAMI HAS BEEN FOUND WITH COKE BOY......................BACK TO DEFCON 1

5 mins Kami has been here,,and already Coke Boy is calling her,,,,he must be her pussy's security guard,,always standing watch over her Honey Pot,,I guess he didn't know that when his back was turned,,A German Burglar Broke into  the Kitty and left plenty of evidence behind LMAOOO!!!!big-grin-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

5 mins Kami has been here,,and already Coke Boy is calling her,,,,he must be her pussy's security guard,,always standing watch over her Honey Pot,,I guess he didn't know that when his back was turned,,A German Burglar Broke into  the Kitty and left plenty of evidence behind LMAOOO!!!!big-grin-smiley-emoticon.gif

A German Burglar with the name of  Guttentight.

• Upvote 1

Hey Harley,,I thought that we weren't supposed to post personal home movies on CC,,I guess you don't care about your family privacy,,,you got a very good looking family though,,dancing around in the woods and all,,,I might post one of mine next,,since you were brave enough to post yours:biggrin::biggrin:animated-msn-big-grin-smiley-emoticon.gi

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

This is for all the monkeys that are getting restless waiting for paint to dry in the seemingly vacant apartment of K&K these days......enjoy

• Upvote 4