Kamila and Kristy ~ Pictures May 01, 2016. to May 31, 2016.

Hello guys!

Do you have good quality for these pics or (better of course) for the videos with the goddess Kamila?

I know the problem to post... so in private message or with my email.

::)::) Many thanks. All the best! ::)::)

___Kamila%20waxing2_zpsznc1ezd4.jpg

• Upvote 19

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm not going to use the word yummmmmmmm although it's a good word to use,  but I would use the word SENSUAL.......that was one of the most sensual things I've ever seen on RLC and I have been around RLC for a long long time!

It also shows the kind of tenderness that Kami is not getting from her BF but clearly enjoys. 

While it was a wonderful moment with Kristy and I hope there will be more, she could also find a guy that gives her more of that kind of  attention than Coke Boy. They exist. I'm available ;).

• Upvote 4

On 5/17/2016 at 1:30 AM, StnCld316 said:

111.png

I wonder if they masturbate thinking about each other,,when they could be masturbating together or each other,,,,,,AND I THOUGHT THIS WAS FOR PICTURES ONLY????

• Upvote 6

26 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

I wonder if they masturbate thinking about each other,,when they could be masturbating together or each other,,,,,,AND I THOUGHT THIS WAS FOR PICTURES ONLY????

It has been changed to pictures and comments about the pictures ONLY !  No long discussions.

Damn.....both these girls are starting to show everything.  Wonder if our comments about getting rid of this apartment sparked RLC  into getting more action and nudity out of the girls ?  What ever did it..............good show Kami &  Kristy !  Kami is still doing everything with her panties on however.   Take them off girl and show us that juicy, squirting Honey Pot.

• Upvote 2