Kamila and Kristy ~ Pictures May 01, 2016. to May 31, 2016.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I know Lyree is a woman and that's why I wanted HER to be more specific!   

She would probably just describe how uncontrollably that both their clits and ass holes  were twitching .....................LOL ! 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It looks like I may never know what she would describe!

Of course she may say that just  "french kissing" produced mutual, spontaneous orgasms in both of them , without their Honey Pots even touching !  We'll never feel that sensation !

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

Of course she may say that just  "french kissing" produced mutual, spontaneous orgasms in both of them , without their Honey Pots even touching !  We'll never feel that sensation !

I would still prefer to hear it from Lyree!!

Cuddling with your closest friend, feeling her warmth and smelling the scent of her. Kissing the lips that are soft and gentle as yours.. Stroking her hair with the touch you know she likes. The giggles and mummers, words that you say and she knows how to respond. Touching and caressing those places that send shivers along your skin. I can describe a color you have never seen, a scent you never smelled. Sounds in a voice you can not hear. :heart:

• Upvote 10

7 minutes ago, Lyree said:

Cuddling with your closest friend, feeling her warmth and smelling the scent of her. Kissing the lips that are soft and gentle as yours.. Stroking her hair with the touch you know she likes. The giggles and mummers, words that you say and she knows how to respond. Touching and caressing those places that send shivers along your skin. I can describe a color you have never seen, a scent you never smelled. Sounds in a voice you can not hear. :heart:

I WILL JUST SAY,,,::)::):heart::heart::heart::heart:

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, Lyree said:

You had me at cuddling with your closest friend!  My goodness Lyree, I don't know if you've ever written a love story before, but you should!!   That gave me goosebumps reading what I will never come to know!!   Thank you so much for your response, I really appreciate your input and insight into the mind of a woman!   The last couple of sentences in bold is a work of writing art!!!  Thank you Lyree...very much :)

• Upvote 4

22 minutes ago, Lyree said:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

• Upvote 6