Premium apartments

Why is it that nowadays, rlc only open new apartments in Premium...The new apartment Vanessa and Thomas has no access at all except for Premium.

This is becoming a rip off!!!

How is it a ripoff? You want to see, you have to pay. Sounds like a simple concept to me. The rest of the 'free' cams you are now and have been getting for nothing is at their loss. 

Ya gotta deal with it mate.

• Upvote 4

21 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

How is it a ripoff? You want to see, you have to pay. Sounds like a simple concept to me. The rest of the 'free' cams you are now and have been getting for nothing is at their loss. 

I see his point. Free cams aren't exactly a "loss" to RLC. The original concept was living rooms and kitchens were a way to give people an idea of who the people were and what they did, to create interest in them before handing over money to watch bedrooms and bathrooms. Once in a while, something interesting happened in those living rooms and kitchens - and I'll bet you could graph the response to that in subscriptions. Originally, RLC didn't seem to care if pictures and videos of the free room were posted as well.

This latest approach, however, is quite different. Premium apartments will now have no free rooms - thus, you have to sign up not knowing who is even there. And members will be banned for posting pics and videos of the free rooms. To me, this is a grave error. Who is going to pay anything if they don't know what they are getting?

I will agree on your second point - deal with it, because RLC doesn't give a shit what we think LOL.

Me? I'm probably done with them. I've spent almost $1000 over 2 years with them, and got banned on my previous 2 accounts. Had i stayed, they probably would have averaged $500/yr off me which they now won't. And if they continue this blocking of what were free rooms, I suspect others will quit as well.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, ships diver said:

Why is it that nowadays, rlc only open new apartments in Premium...The new apartment Vanessa and Thomas has no access at all except for Premium.

This is becoming a rip off!!!

In my Personal Opinion. I think the day is coming where any Free Access to RLC is going to be cut off. Then everyone will have to "Pay to Play".

• Upvote 5

21 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

In my Personal Opinion. I think the day is coming where any Free Access to RLC is going to be cut off. Then everyone will have to "Pay to Play".

I believe you are right.

They have been creeping these apartments in gradually  and I expect if someone leaves from a 'standard' apartment, they will not be replaced,

1 minute ago, ships diver said:

I believe you are right.

They have been creeping these apartments in gradually  and I expect if someone leaves from a 'standard' apartment, they will not be replaced,

That Apartment Maya & Stepan are in once they vacate they'll likely shut that one down just as they did with Leora & Paul's old place. Two years ago there was talk of the Spanish ones shutting down but somehow they managed to keep them open for the time being.  I don't think RLC owns any of these Apartments they just lease them and install the cameras.

• Upvote 1

On 28/04/2016 at 4:23 PM, TBG 150 said:

do i detect a touch of sarcasm here? Or is it that you actually work for, or support rlc no matter what they do to members...by the way i am a premium rlc member... just to set the record straight

3 minutes ago, ships diver said:

do i detect a touch of sarcasm here? Or is it that you actually work for, or support rlc no matter what they do to members...by the way i am a premium rlc member... just to set the record straight

not everybody who doesn't believe and complain that RLC rips us off or scams us is a supporter of, or employee of RLC.

I have been accused of that so often on here just because I pay my bills if I choose to incur them and don't grumble about having to do so because it was my choice to incur them. If I don't think RLC is value for money, I don't buy it. Easy. No conspiracy, no scam, no bias. Just common sense really.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, ships diver said:

No sarcasm at all. How am I supposed to know that you pay for such nonsense? And if you do pay, what are you complaining about? You get to see whatever you want. Your argument is void of intelligence. You should be the one laughing at the complainers that don't pay and complain.

As far as me working for RLC? Gimme a break. And just what do I do for them? Repair their cameras and scrub the toilets? 

Keep shelling out your money and stop whining. $540USD per year is a lot of money to piss away.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

No sarcasm at all. How am I supposed to know that you pay for such nonsense? And if you do pay, what are you complaining about? You get to see whatever you want. Your argument is void of intelligence. You should be the one laughing at the complainers that don't pay and complain.

As far as me working for RLC? Gimme a break. And just what do I do for them? Repair their cameras and scrub the toilets? 

Keep shelling out your money and stop whining. $540USD per year is a lot of money to piss away.

the whole point i was trying to make if you can remember is that even though i am a premium member i am unhappy with the intentions of rlc and in fact my membership ends today and will not be renewed.

it seems to me that you approched my post with the sole intention of causing an argument and that surprises me from a so called 'moderator'.

I have voiced my opinion which is what the forum is for, i didn't come on here to dig at other members as you obviously take pleasure in so Ii would suggest you follow your own inaccurate english quote and ...'SO YA GOTTA DEAL WITH IT MATE'

...AND GROW UP FOR ALL OUR SAKES

Likewise. I was offering an opinion and I'm in the right forum to flame if I so choose. But for the life of me, I can't understand why you are complaining.

Deal with it? Sure. Though most likely I'll forget it as it makes no difference in my life at all. You must be one of those toughguy wannabes from RLCF.

• Upvote 1