Premium apartments

When did they take away our fullscreen option for lurkers,

I agree, it will soon be all pay to see, maybe they'll keep the blurry thumbs, or stills for non payers, like peepholecam?

It's a shame there's not more voyeur sites out there.:cry:

10 hours ago, slickery said:

When did they take away our fullscreen option for lurkers,

I agree, it will soon be all pay to see, maybe they'll keep the blurry thumbs, or stills for non payers, like peepholecam?

It's a shame there's not more voyeur sites out there.:cry:

Early today cause fullscreen was working last night. they keep this crap up no will watch again, THIS SITE ABOUT THE RLC IS GOING DOWN HILL, And I would not be shocked every one will have to pay just to see anything I agree man we need a newer RLC V2  half free half ppv on cams.

2 hours ago, mid4hiking said:

Early today cause fullscreen was working last night. they keep this crap up no will watch again, THIS SITE ABOUT THE RLC IS GOING DOWN HILL, And I would not be shocked every one will have to pay just to see anything I agree man we need a newer RLC V2  half free half ppv on cams.

The only step they haven't pulled yet is locking the free rooms and make everyone pay. 

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

The only step they haven't pulled yet is locking the free rooms and make everyone pay. 

It's coming SC....it's coming and I won't miss it a bit......well, a very tiny, itsy bitsy bit lol.  Seriously though....you know how hooked I was at one time and now I can do without it with no problem!!

• Upvote 3

I want to know how in the world you can get hooked on something like this. It's like people with their phones and TV's. I really like my computer, but if it was taken away from me, I could do just fine without it. I will admit that it sure makes life easier in a lot of ways. My cell phone? I could throw it the nearest lake and walk away happy.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, TBG 150 said:

I want to know how in the world you can get hooked on something like this. It's like people with their phones and TV's. I really like my computer, but if it was taken away from me, I could do just fine without it. I will admit that it sure makes life easier in a lot of ways. My cell phone? I could throw it the nearest lake and walk away happy.

Different strokes for different folks Sarge......everybody has a weakness in one way or another!

On 5/7/2016 at 7:31 AM, ChickenMadras said:

The fucking greedy money grabbing bastards making full screen a premium only. They won't and never have got a penny out of me.

Well aren't you the man! lol The truth is you are making them money now. The internet is a money for click world. The more people click on a site the more they attract advertisers the more money they make. So if you are only looking at free material you are aiding their status for advertisers. So keep watching the free cams big man and know you are making someone money without paying them a cent. Full screen is just a drop in the bucket.

On 5/7/2016 at 7:31 AM, ChickenMadras said:

The fucking greedy money grabbing bastards making full screen a premium only. They won't and never have got a penny out of me.

i have to agree,,this RLC site was useless to me before,,never mind now.If it were a turn on to watch people do absolutely nothing but use phones and tablets,,and waste my life watching them do nothing,,then i would be pissed about the full screen bullshit the cheap bastards pulled.To me the only thing interesting was watching the cats in M & S room.I suppose if you wanted the full screen bad enough ,you could record then play back at full screen,,but who cares,seems too much trouble for nothing.I'M GLAD I WAS SMART ENOUGH TO NOT PAY FOR  THAT SHITTY SITE AND NEVER WILL!!! 

3 hours ago, RAGNAR said:

i have to agree,,this RLC site was useless to me before,,never mind now.If it were a turn on to watch people do absolutely nothing but use phones and tablets,,and waste my life watching them do nothing,,then i would be pissed about the full screen bullshit the cheap bastards pulled.To me the only thing interesting was watching the cats in M & S room.I suppose if you wanted the full screen bad enough ,you could record then play back at full screen,,but who cares,seems too much trouble for nothing.I'M GLAD I WAS SMART ENOUGH TO NOT PAY FOR  THAT SHITTY SITE AND NEVER WILL!!! 

There is a thing on each computer known as a Magnifier. You can increase the zoom level a little bit and it brings it almost as close to being a full screen.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

There is a thing on each computer known as a Magnifier. You can increase the zoom level a little bit and it brings it almost as close to being a full screen.

Yes,,i know,,but i'll just put my reading glasses on and sit real close to the screen. :biggrin: