Premium apartments

1 hour ago, Barry Elephant said:

not everybody who doesn't believe and complain that RLC rips us off or scams us is a supporter of, or employee of RLC.

I have been accused of that so often on here just because I pay my bills if I choose to incur them and don't grumble about having to do so because it was my choice to incur them. If I don't think RLC is value for money, I don't buy it. Easy. No conspiracy, no scam, no bias. Just common sense really.

SUBJECT IS OVER, OPINIONS HAVE BEEN RENDERED, MOVEON, AND GET A LIFE

6 hours ago, ships diver said:

I am sorry but you don't get to censor

Oh yeah, we are all secretly on the payroll of rlc, paid by them just to post generally supportive comments on here. sure. right

(there is a touch of sarcasm about that)

as for getting a life - how are you setting an example by whingeing an mewling about your freebies shrinking?

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, ships diver said:

Of course the subject is over for you. You have no support from anyone on your ramblings. You lost the argument, now you want to take your ball and go home so no one else can play. Kids do that sort of thing to get attention.

3 hours ago, TBG 150 said:

Moving ahead one hour...

You're popcorn is done and already consumed. You missed the show.

That's OK lol.....I just got back from eating some badass boiled crawfish so it's all good!  Fixing to go for a bike ride because it looks like no rain for awhile.  I'll catch the next show!

14 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

That's OK lol.....I just got back from eating some badass boiled crawfish so it's all good!  Fixing to go for a bike ride because it looks like no rain for awhile.  I'll catch the next show!

now that sounds awesome! have a good ride bro

2 minutes ago, Boatsandhoes said:

now that sounds awesome! have a good ride bro

Thanks bro I will as soon as I get caught up on this damn forum lol, plus i'm waiting on my lady friend to tell me she is ready lol.   Women, can't live with them and you can't shoot them LOLOLOL.   It's just a saying lol, I'm not serious about the shooting part!