Vanessa & Thomas ~ General Chat For This Apartment May 01,2016. to August 31,2016.

I like that the parents have come to visit, when there is more power in them than the young people to have sex without blankets over them, and that they themselves are not to be ashamed of anything. Cheers to them. ✨?????

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, darkman said:

because in my opinion a "normal" couple gives me much more morbid curiosity than any pinup girl, real life

90-60-90 are not girls, this normal woman excites me and for my taste is very good, and also have no shame.

A seventy years old grandmother is also normal, but i would not like to see her nacked or to have sex at all. ... The guest couple is on the edge, with still some attractiveness present, but there are certainly not sensible candidates for RLC (At least i hope so, because with RLC we can never know). 

I find surprising that the two appear to be more open than the actual residents. ... V&T are just a bad cast, again. :(

11 minutes ago, Hilleman said:

I like that the parents have come to visit, when there is more power in them than the young people to have sex without blankets over them, and that they themselves are not to be ashamed of anything. Cheers to them. ✨?????

They are showing the young puppies how it's supposed to be done,,I guess Vanessa's apple didn't fall far from her Mom's freaky tree:biggrin::biggrin:

tumblr_nvqrjsIETJ1uwq3c7o1_250.gif

• Upvote 1

esa mama esta todabia " a medio uso " no es una vieja de 70 años .

estoy segurisimo que van a dar un gran espectaculo , muchos mas que los jovenes ,

en el dormitorio de ellos ¿ no hay sonido ? mierda .