RLC Stops Full Screen Expansion

slider_69

3 hours ago, gamerpro said:

Pressing the number 2 enlarges the screen and removes the thumbnails which is almost the same as fullscreen, pressing 1 returns to small screen.

You can also press the " Single Wide Mode " icon in the top lists of screen modes and it also works !

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, slider_69 said:

You can also press the " Single Wide Mode " icon in the top lists of screen modes and it also works !

For what it's worth, probably not much since RLC committed its GIGANTIC business plan faux pas (it's called greed and greed causes a downward spiral), but you used be able to double-click on the screen itself to toggle between full-screen and single screen mode. Even the non-paying users.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, tFighterPilot said:

I made a chrome extension that allows me to toggle full screen by pressing a button.

You smart guys, always showing off. :wink: Aren't you going to share? I'm sure the premium members would like to have it. Would it work in Firefox?

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

For what it's worth, probably not much since RLC committed its GIGANTIC business plan faux pas (it's called greed and greed causes a downward spiral), but you used be able to double-click on the screen itself to toggle between full-screen and single screen mode. Even the non-paying users.

Thanks, but I found out you can just press 2 to go to wide screen and1 to go back or use the icons on the top of the page to go to "single wide mode ".

Slider

5 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

You smart guys, always showing off. :wink: Aren't you going to share? I'm sure the premium members would like to have it. Would it work in Firefox?

It wouldn't, it's a chrome extension. It's extremely simple really, hardly any code.

1 minute ago, tFighterPilot said:

It wouldn't, it's a chrome extension. It's extremely simple really, hardly any code.

That's too bad about Firefox, but even if I were a premium member, I wouldn't have the slightest clue where to even start creating an extension, in any browser. Do you know if it's possible to create user extensions in Firefox?

3 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

That's too bad about Firefox, but even if I were a premium member, I wouldn't have the slightest clue where to even start creating an extension, in any browser. Do you know if it's possible to create user extensions in Firefox?

Of course it's possible, there are extensions for it. I'm a chrome user, so I didn't go into it. I didn't get what any of it has to do with premium members.

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

Thanks, but I found out you can just press 2 to go to wide screen and1 to go back or use the icons on the top of the page to go to "single wide mode ".

Slider

And I appreciate that info, but I was referring to full-screen mode, the feature that RLC just took away from everyone except premium members. It's different from single wide mode. You were talking about short-cuts to different screen sizes, so I just added one that I had found.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, tFighterPilot said:

Of course it's possible, there are extensions for it. I'm a chrome user, so I didn't go into it. I didn't get what any of it has to do with premium members.

RLC just removed full screen use from everyone except premium members.

There are 2 ways to get almost full screen without paying for premium.

First way is press 2 on the keyboard for full and 1 on keyboard for regular screen

Second way is on top of screen are icons-press icon for single wide mode for full screen press single mode for regular screen

• Upvote 1

Anyway, if anyone wants it, here it is

http://www88.zippyshare.com/v/fi52ZKF5/file.html

1) Extract the folder somewhere

2) Go to Extensions (Through "More Tools" - "Extensions" or by putting the url chrome://extensions/)

3) Check "Developer mode"

4) Click "Load unpacked extension" and choose the folder you extracted

5) Now in RLC simple press the tilde key (`~) to toggle full screen and normal screen

• Upvote 2