RLC Stops Full Screen Expansion

slider_69

It's a pretty wankfest of an idea to block full screen, next thing you know, they'll tell all the apartment dwellers not to fool around anywhere but the bedroom's, that would stuff it for Leora, (my 2nd love) Nelly(my 3rd) & Bogdan, Masha & Sasha wouldnt it.

On ‎2016‎-‎05‎-‎13 at 3:53 AM, tFighterPilot said:

You'd just get enlarged pixels.

I have a Program called ZoomIT and it gets the picture to being Full Screen and there is no distortion in the Picture like there is with the Windows Magnifier.

11 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I have a Program called ZoomIT and it gets the picture to being Full Screen and there is no distortion in the Picture like there is with the Windows Magnifier.

Well, now i have tested ZoomIt but I really can't see any difference from Windows magnifier. I run windows 10 on my laptop and I can't see the distortion you talk about either... It's not that the stream is crystal clear at 400% but good enough

25 minutes ago, waffel said:

Well, now i have tested ZoomIt but I really can't see any difference from Windows magnifier. I run windows 10 on my laptop and I can't see the distortion you talk about either... It's not that the stream is crystal clear at 400% but good enough

With the Windows Magnifier I found when I went over 350% you could start seeing little square pixels and with ZoomIT I could run it at 1.75 and get the desired result of Full Screen with with no square pixels visible.

It all depends on the size of Monitor and resolution settings. Everyone will get a different result as each user has their own setting preference.

9 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

With the Windows Magnifier I found when I went over 350% you could start seeing little square pixels and with ZoomIT I could run it at 1.75 and get the desired result of Full Screen with with no square pixels visible.

It all depends on the size of Monitor and resolution settings. Everyone will get a different result as each user has their own setting preference.

If my math skills serve me like they used to, no matter what the resolution, 1.75 (or 175%) is exactly half the size of 350%. So, on ZoomIt's scale, using an apples-to-apples comparison, 350% would be 3.5, if there were a 3.5 on ZoomIt's scale. As a reference, 2.0 on ZoomIt's scale represents exactly double the screen size, or 200%, no matter what the resolution. 400% or 4.0 would be four times the screen size. I could be wrong. I have been known to be wrong before. There was that one time back in 1987. :biggrin:

17 hours ago, letsdothis said:

If my math skills serve me like they used to, no matter what the resolution, 1.75 (or 175%) is exactly half the size of 350%. So, on ZoomIt's scale, using an apples-to-apples comparison, 350% would be 3.5, if there were a 3.5 on ZoomIt's scale. As a reference, 2.0 on ZoomIt's scale represents exactly double the screen size, or 200%, no matter what the resolution. 400% or 4.0 would be four times the screen size. I could be wrong. I have been known to be wrong before. There was that one time back in 1987. :biggrin:

I just leave it on 1.75 and it works fine for me. I don't play with the settings to much. Covers my monitor nicely to cover the screen.  The flashing dots I don't worry about them. I don't have an account they can ban only an IP  and I can change that at any given time.

19 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I just leave it on 1.75 and it works fine for me. I don't play with the settings to much. Covers my monitor nicely to cover the screen.  The flashing dots I don't worry about them. I don't have an account they can ban only an IP  and I can change that at any given time.

If it works, don't fix it, right? But, I am interested in your IP changer. My ISP gives me a static IP address and I have tried, in vain, to find an IP changer that actually works. They all claim they'll change my IP, but none I've found actually do anything. Do you mind if I ask which one you use?

1 minute ago, letsdothis said:

If it works, don't fix it, right? But, I am interested in your IP changer. My ISP gives me a static IP address and I have tried, in vain, to find an IP changer that actually works. They all claim they'll change my IP, but none I've found actually do anything. Do you mind if I ask which one you use?

CyberGhost is a good one.  The Free Version of it has a 3 Hour Time Limit per session. Once it times out just connect it again.